The Party

Jotaro is incredibly nervous. His hands are shaking big time as he carefully drives to Caesar's pad, the very place he plans to propose to his homeboy.

Call Me Maybe blasts out of his speakers as he pulls up to Caesar's house, flinching when he notices Kakyoin's car parked up at the curb.

"Yare yare daze..." he mutters, putting his car into park. He climbs out and stands on trembling legs, feeling sickness rise in his stummy. He breathes deeply, trying to calm his frayed nerves. If Kakyoin sees how nervous he is then he'll get suspicious.

Suddenly, somebody hops out of the car that is parked next to him. It's a broad-chested young man with brown hair. He's wearing a tank top and a scarf that's striped yellow and green.

"Oh, hey! Who are you?" The man says. He has a cheerful demeanor. Jotaro finds him quite annoying.

"Jotaro. Jotaro Kujo. What's your tag?"

"Joseph Joestar."

"WHAT?" Jotaro shouts. This is not Joesph. "You're playin' with me. What's your real name?"

"What do you mean, I'm not Joseph? Of course I'm Joseph, Jo-diddy Kujo!"

"But... Joseph Joestar is an old dude, he ain't young like you? Is there another Joseph Joestar I ain't been know about?"

"Hmm, maybe. You know, something real weird happened to me last week, though. Like one second me and my homegirl Lisa Lisa were just chilling in 1940 and then... like suddenly I was just here. Like I dunno."

"Wh- wh- what? You traveled in time... to present day? Are you..." Jotaro grabs Joseph's arm. "Come with me. There's somebody you have to meet."

"Ah! Hey, let go, you loser!" Joseph bites Jotaro's sleeve like a wild beast, trying to get him to let go.

"Jeez man, chill! I just want have you meet somebody!" Jotaro drags Joseph inside, ignoring the way his heart starts to flutter when he realizes that Kakyoin is inside there right now.

Jotaro barges in, and scans the immediate vicinity for the Joseph he knows, other Joseph complaining and struggling in his firm grip.

"Joseph! Old man! You here?" Jotaro shouts. Everybody around him turns to look. He doesn't know everybody here, but he recognizes his uncle Josuke, his little homeboy Koichi, that big dummy Okuyasu, Avdol, Polnareff, and also Jolyne.

"Wow, someone must've messed up the space time continuum or something. I wonder who..." Jotaro grumbles, looking at all of the people in front of him. Like why is his daughter here? Why is she older than him? He doesn't even have a daughter yet! How does he just know that she's his daughter?

"Hey, Jotaro. Are you looking for Joseph?" Avdol comes up.

"Uh, Yeah, I found this homie who says that he's also Joseph and I just want to talk."

"Hmm, okay. Cool." Avdol looks around. "I think I saw him over at the drinks and food table in the living room over there."

"Okay, thanks man." Jotaro drags Joseph into Caesar's living room. There's a few people around the table, but the most noticeable ones are Old Joseph and... DIO?

"Hey, old man. Who's this?" Jotaro shoves Joseph in front of Joseph.

The two stare at each other for a few seconds.

"Hey... this guy looks just like me when I was young..." Joseph peers into Joseph's eyes. "Weird."

"Who're you?" Joseph asks.

"Joseph Joestar."

"Hey, that's my name!" Joseph whips around. "DIO, did you do this?"

"Hey, why is it that whenever something weird happens I'm the one to blame!" DIO shouts, sounding angry. He chugs whatever's in the red SOLO cup in his hand, and then glares at Joseph.