Goodnight, Homie RE: JoJo's Bizarre Married Life

"See, look, I did it!" Kakyoin smiles, proudly looking at the perfectly cracked egg in his hands.

"Yeah, and it only took like 50 tries, homeboy-husband..." Jotaro says from across the room. "You're not doing very well as a husband..."

"You could do some stuff too, homie... just because I'm considered the 'wife' in this relationship, doesn't mean I need to stick to traditional gender roles."

"My bad man. I still ain't helpin', though." Jotaro leans against the wall. His tummy's feeling a bit rumbly, so he hopes that the breakfast will be ready soon.

"Well, you're doing great, Kakyoin!" Holly says, smiling at her son-in-law.

"Thank you, homegirl." Kakyoin moves onto cooking the fish, completely forgetting to whisk up the egg like Holly told him to. Holly decides not to tell him, since he's busy, and she doesn't want to divert his attention.

In a few more minutes, the breakfast is finally ready, and everyone sits down to eat. Oh yeah, Avdol, Polnareff, and Joseph are here too.

"Okay gamers, bon appétit!" Kakyoin puts down the platters of food, beaming. He's very proud of himself, seeing as this is the first thing he's ever cooked, besides microwaving things like his Mountain Dew. He could actually go for some of that piping hot beverage right now, but alas, the Kujo household has none. 

"Hey, no French allowed." Polnareff grumbles, picking up a slab of fish.

"But..." Avdol sighs, not wanting to ask why in the world Polnareff said that.

Suddenly, DIO appears in the room, a small, teenager boy riding on his back, piggy style.

"Hey guys, thought I'd pop in."

"DIO! When did you—"

"I'll have you know that me and Giorno and Giorno are moving in next door along with all of Giorno's little friends... his little possy, you might call it..."

"Dad, let me down." Giorno says. His hair is all messed up and he's wearing a big ladybug onesie, like he just got dragged out of bed.

"You're so independent, Giorno!"

"How old do you think I am...?"

"You're 15, that's like... not that much, right?"

"Wh-... What?"

"I'm a vampire, so maybe my sense of time is a bit warped..."

"Wait, you're a WHAT?"

"Oh, I never told you that... did I? Well I guess 15 isn't that young, anyhow, now that I think about it."

"Yeah, of course it isn't." Giorno grumbles, and hops off of his peepaw's back.

"And wait, what did you mean by Giorno and Giorno?" Jotaro looks confused.

"Well, there's my original world son Giorno, who's like three or something, and the there's this Giorno!"

"I decided to stay since my universe is trash. And DIO has that cash, and me and my boys are strapped, so I'm taking me and my gang and we're moving in with pops." Giorno the Older says.

"Uh... Okay, cool." Kakyoin takes a bite of his food.

"Oh, are you worms having breakfast? Can I cop?" DIO walls over to the table, inspecting the dishes.

"Okay, first, don't call me a worm, bro, and second, nah, no copping for you." Kakyoin brings out Hierophant Green, ready to fight for his food if it comes to that. DIO only sits down on the floor, completely ignoring what Kakyoin just said and picks up his own pair of chopsticks.