2.

"Boruto you're going to be late!"  My mother yelled as I was still in the shower.

"Yeah give me a minute!"

I got out of the shower and dried my hair while washing my teeth, I'm gonna be late anyway is there even point in trying?

I mean that's how I've always been.I hated school and all those classes we won't need in life.

"Boruto!"  My father yelled this time.

I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs.

-

Here I was infront of the new school. This one was bigger than the other two before.

'Konoha High School' I read the sign and headed inside.

I got in only two months after the start of second year, which explained why everyone was staring.

I made my way to class right before the first period. 'Here goes nothing...' I thought as I knocked on the door.

"Enter." A calm voice said and I did. I looked around and I already hated it here.

The teacher had weird goggles and a green ugly coat. Who hired this guy?

"Ah... I see, you must be the new student Boruto Uzumaki. Take a seat next to Shikadai."

I walked too a weird dude with a black ponytail and green eyes. He was sleeping on the desk not even noticing me, and I didn't care anyway.

The rest of the class continued with our teacher, Shino trying too explain biology to us, but no one seemed to get it.

After that, lunch started.

Everyone got up and left class with their groups while I just slowly got up and packed my stuff.

"Hey, you joining us or not?"

I looked too see this kid Shikadai lazily standing, hands in his pockets and looking lazy as ever.

"Me?" Why?" I felt weirded out why he suddenly asked me to eat lunch with them, since he basically slept through the whole period.

"Listen, I don't know you or why you came to this lame ass school, but I guess that's a good enough of a reason too let you eat lunch with us on the rooftop." He said and I smirked.

This dude might not be so bad after all.