4.

During P.E. We had a free period, so we basically did anything we wanted. I joined the guys that played soccer, while Shikadai sat down and said 'it was a drag to move'. Whatever.

As much as I suck in math, I was good at sports. I guess that was a plus.

"Shinki!" Someone yelled at a guy that was just coming towards me.

I came in contact with the ball and smirked, I kicked the ball in a diffrent direction, which was a bad idea.

"Sarada, look out!"

The ball went directly into Sarada's head, knocking her glasses off.

I'm screwed.

She held her head and looked like she was in pain, so I immediately felt bad. I ran up to her, which was probably and even worse idea.

"Hey, you alright?"

When she turned around, she was shocked too see me, but once she realized, oh if looks could kill, I would be deep down in my grave.

At this point everyone was staring.
I didn't know what exactly to say so I just blurted out a quick apology.

"I'm sorry-"

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked like a little girl that got her candy taken from her, well in this case she just got a ball in her head, which I'm sure was worse.

"You moron!" She yelled and fastly walked out of the gym.

I felt like shit.

"What is going on?" The P.E teacher walked closer to the commotion. "I think we need a bigger stadium." He sighed. "Chocho can you check on Sarada? We don't want her father coming in." He laughed nervously.

"Alright let's continue. The loser gets to do 100 push-ups!" He yelled and everyone continued the game.

"Lee, your dad is as crazy as you are." I sighed and headed towards the stadium.