Going All the Way

The chapter contains mature content so read at your own risk.

I arrived in the parking lot of my apartment building.

Jaad "Prepare to  be damaged by your boyfriend"

Issa "it'll be good, he loves u so he'll make it special"

"Bye yall... I got a dick appointment soon", I said as we all broke out in laughter.

I rode the elevator to my floor.

"There was a point in time when I was afraid of elevators and Julian helped me to get over that fear.", I said to myself as I was now smiling.

I went into my apartment and headed to my bathroom.

The first thing I did was to take a dump as Jaad told me.

I sat on my toilet and emptied my bowels. 

I then got cleaned up and went into the shower.

I'm really gonna do this, I'm Gonna go all the way with Julian. I think I'm a verse so I hope Julian is getting cleaned up too.

I got into the shower and squatted down, I tried to put the tip of the enema bottle in my ass but it couldn't go in. I had to use a little lube for it to go in.

I squeezed the bottle and it felt weird when the water squirted up my ass. The water then ran back out with a little bit of mess.

I repeated this until the water coming out was as clean as a bottle of Fiji water.

I then took a shower for about 20 minutes, using a lot of sweet smelling stuff.

From a rose shampoo to some weird spelling body wash, I couldn't pronounce.

I got out of the shower at about 8:00 pm.

I saw a text message on my phone from Julian.

"My place at 8:30,my brother won't be back until tomorrow, he's with a friend,it'll be special."

I smiled when I saw the message.

I packed a bag with the lube and condom Jaad bought me. I also brought my toothbrush and a change of underwear.

8:30 came quicker than expected l, however I decided to wait until 8:35 so I didn't look desperate.

I knocked on his door, which he opened immediately. The room was dimly lit, with candles. There were rose petals all over the floor, couch and bed. There were also a lot of condoms and what appeared to be lube.

I got so hard looking at Julian, he was wearing only a speedo, which was advertising everything. I was wearing a little shorts that was tight around my ass so it made my ass pop. I was also wearing a tank top that made my nipples pop and muscular arms were exposed.

I wasted no time to kiss Julian. I held the back of his head and pulled his face towards mine. His mouth tasted like a fruit basket. His lips were soft and wet. He pressed his hand to my left cheek as his tongue worked it's way into my mouth. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he was kissing me.

We were now licking each other's tongue, which was weird, I've never done this before but I enjoyed it.

He started to kiss my neck.

"Fuuuuuuuuccck", I moaned.

I was now holding his head as he was working on my neck. He began to nibble on my neck.

He then made his way down to my nipples. He was nibbling on the left one and was pinching the right one between his thumb and index fingers.

"Fuuuuuuuuccck, I-I l lo lov love yyy youuu", I moaned.