Chapter 2. Thank you~

Yunmi's POV

I looked up and saw....

Kai my beloved brother! He was the one who punched Hoya in the face! But at the same time I noticed it was 3 against 1 dependable person to fight. Oh no! Hoya is getting up!

sungyu and dongwoo started to advance! I get frantic when suddenly I remembered!!!! 

"OPPA!!!!!" I yelled. Using all of the energy i had left.

"OPPA!!!!" I yelled again but this time as loud as she possibly could've

By then Kai got the message too!

"HYUNG!!!!"Kai yelled even louder than I did!

"Shut the fuck up!!!!"Hoya yelled, taking a step closer. 

"Guys I think we should back up..."sungyu said quietly..

"No way!! I've been waiting for this moment to beat up the great and powerful Kai" Hoya said before smirking and slowly walking closer and closer...

"Who said he's getting beat up?"  someone yelled from behind him.

*

I looked around Hoya and saw Suho and behind him was Tao (martial artist), Chanyeol (the Yoda of Exo wise and powerful), and D.O. wide eyed fighter!

I sighed in relief because the most wonderful boys in the universe were now there to protect us! Well 5/10 guys.

*

"Shit" exclaimed Dongwoo, he must've seen them too, cause his eyes were as big as Kyung soo oppa's !! O.O

"Move along before you get beat u...-" Hoya started before stopping mid sentence because when he turned around he saw them standing there big and tall!

I think that phrase should come out of our mouths- Chanyeol said coolly (cause he's kewl like that!)

Hoya looked around before sulking away with his goons following him In defeat.

"Yunmi! Yunmi" a loud voice called out...

We're here!!- I yelled back

*

I saw 6 other guys turn the corner...

They are of course Kai ' s 5 other best friends and of course sungyeol...

But little did I know that 7 new guys would be added to her pool of best friends!