Chapter 7. You stalking me?

Yunmi's POV

2 days after the little no scratch that big situation at the hospital. I went back to school after 2 days of resting. It really helped with all the stress and really got me into a state of mind that gave me hope. I was having a great day! I woke early this morning took a shower, got my sweatshirt that was bulky enough to hide the tiny baby bump, jeans and my leather jacket, I threw on my red converse and grabbed my shoulder bag and walked to school. Kai slept over at D.O oppa's house so I was going to see him at school. I got to school and bowed to my teachers while walking to my locker, then I saw my principle and I said hello to her as well.

*

"Good morning, Mrs. Park" I said brightly bowing in a 90° angle

"Good morning to you too, Miss. Park" Mrs. Park said chuckling

"Oh yes, I need you to tour some new students around the school please. Feel free to grab a partner! There are 7 of them, and I will let your English teacher know you will be missing first period." Mrs. Park informed me as I nodded

"Um.. alright Mrs. Park but where will I find them?"I asked nervously, thinking of inviting Sungyeol, he had a free period.

"Their lockers were assigned next to yours. I thought that since you are one of my most trusted students you'd help them adjust.... I hope you don't mind" Mrs. Park said nervously twisting her ring.

"No, no I'd love to help you out Mrs. Park! Well I shouldn't leave them waiting. have a nice afternoon Mrs. Park!" I said walking towards my locker .

"Thank you, and if they give you any trouble report them to my office." Mrs. Park said chuckling and walking away.

*

I walked towards my locker. But froze halfway when I saw what was his name? Jungkook? He was leaning against the locker next to mine. I walked past him hoping he wouldn't see me. But I was apparently not hoping hard enough because as soon as I opened my locker....

*

"Hey slut! You stalking me now?" Jungkook said while smirking

"Um... no I go to this school dumbass!" I yelled in frustration

"Woah, we've got a feisty one here do we now?" one of his friends said...

"Hey guys! Oh hello little cutie, fancy meeting you here!" Jin said jogging from the washroom...

"Yeah, um are you guys the new students?" I said blushing..

"Look, she's changing colours!" Jungkook said, Rolling his eyes

"Stop that! Jungkook! Sorry about them we won't be giving you any trouble. Are you the student that will be touring us around the school?" Jin asked sweetly

"Uh.... I ... um yeah that's me!" I said finally regaining my senses

"Aww.... the slut wants to tour the super hot guys around the school?" One of Jungkook 's  friends said...

"Jimin! What's wrong with you? Apologize!" Jin said

So Jimin is self centered I'll keep that in mind.

"Sorry..." Jimin mumbled

"It's fine. I got a load of that crap from Jungkook already anyways..." I said coldly spinning around

*

I toured them around the school quickly. Practically running from room to room.

By the time we finished it was only 30 minutes since I walked to my locker. I showed them to their second period class and left. The only person who said bye or thanks was Jin. I think I really like this guy!

By lunch time, all the girls were fangirling! How could they like such jerks?

FLASHBACK OVER

Well, now one of those jerks are going to become my husband...

Lucky me...

I thought while packing my bags.

I had to move to my new house that I will share with..,*shiver* Jungkook....

Even after we protested for 2 hours straight the decision still stood strong and we were still getting married....

Can this get any worse?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi guys!!!

Yay! I finally updated again! I was pretty busy this week (that's a first) and didn't get a chance to but now I did!!! Yaya!!! Anyways be prepared for some cute loving scenes for Jungkook and Yunmi!!!!! That's all I gotta say!!! Oh and one more announcement! If you want you want to be picked to be in my story enter your name (last name is optional), a description of personality, and your bias from Exo, Infinite, BTS, or B1A4! In the comment box!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo ♡ ♡ ♡