Chapter 6. Beauty and the jerk!

Yunmi's POV

Five minutes later the doorbell rung and I went downstairs to answer the door...

Behind the door was a nice looking family, a man with black tinted grey hair, a woman who looked around my own mother's age, Jungkook, and a nice looking little girl...

Wait what?? Jungkook???!!!! What is he doing in my house??!!!

*

"Ummm... welcome to my home! My name is Yunmi!"I said in my always perky voice

In the corner of my eyes I saw Jungkook smugly roll his eyes...

"Well, nice to meet you! I'm Mrs.Jeon and this is my husband Mr. Jeon.." Mrs. Jeon said politely..

"Hello, my name is Mr. Jeon.. I'd like to be addressed as dad or pop!"Mr. Jeon said excitedly!

"This is my daughter Cindy... her Korean name is Yunji... say hi!" Mrs. Jeon said addressing her daughter..

"Hello! My name is Cindy Jeon..." Yunji said in English.... I wondered why she spoke in English..

"Ummm.... sorry Cindy lives with my sister to study abroad... in the US.... she will be going back next week.." Ms Jeon said sadly smiling..

"Jungkook! Introduce yourself..." Mr. Jeon said strictly

"No, no he doesn't need to introduce himself... I already know him....um.." i said trying to hide the disgust on my face

"Yes, we do.. when will my beautiful wife to be here?" he said suddenly smirking at me!

"Umm.. but when will Jungkook ' s brother get here? I'd love to meet HIM!!" I said wondering why he wasn't here in the first place...

"Umm... he doesn't have a brother.... and she doesn't have a sister..." Ms. Jeon said tightly holding her hands.....

"So, does that mean..." I said still processing the information...

"That, we are marrying each other??!!!" Jungkook finished for me... with a shocked face..

"Yes, did you not know that?" Ms. Jeon asked confusedly...

"Umm..."I said struggling not to yell and be polite..

"Mom I refuse to marry this, this, SLUT!!!!" Jungkook yelled!

"Slut?! Jungkook apologize to her!! This is a hard time for her!! Did something happen between you two?" Mr.Jeon Said

FLASHBACK

"Okay mom! I'll see you later! Bye!!" I said walking through the front door of the hospital

Today is my first ultrasound! Even though it's pretty early my mom paid the most advanced doctor in town to use the most advanced tech. To check my babeee. But on my way there I bumped into a rude guy! I'm Saying he's rude because after I bumped into him....

*

"Hey watch where you're going!" he said

"Um.. sorry.. but it's kind of your fault as well" i replied gritting my teeth to stop me from blowing up in his face...

"Ya well I was watching where I was going because I have good eye sight!!" he said glaring at me...

"Ummm.. I believe that whoever your eye doctor is should get fired!! Cause you couldn't see a person" I yelled waving my arms in the air

"Well, I have good enough eye sight to see that baby bump! Slut.." he said smirking

"Me, slut? That's funny!" I said hardly believing that this guy wasn't apologizing

"Funny, but sadly true..." He said making a pouting face....

"Excuse me?" I said steam coming out of my ears

"Yo, Jungkook!!!" someone yelled, so that's the jerkface's name. But his friend was pretty cute

"Hey jin, check this out!!! A slut!!!" Jungkook said

"Jungkook where are your manners? And she doesn't look like a Slut!!!! She's a little cutie!" Jin said

"You know what let's ditch this bitch!" Jungkook said while walking towards the door

"Sorry, about him see you later cutie?" Jin said smiling before he left...

Woah! Polite, cute, and has good eyesight!!! Future hubby alert!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated for two days!!!

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be able to update this story as frequently as I did for the past few days....

And JUngkook!!!!!

I'm sorry for those who love Jungkook as much as I do!!! He will improve!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo