Chapter 4. Pregnant???

Yunmi's POV

*

"Pregnant??!!!"my parents yelled into the phone

"Mom, dad calm down.... mommy I'm scared! I don't know what to do" I said tearing up and trying my best not to let my voice shake 

"Who and where is the bastard who did this to you??!!" my dad yelled taking the phone away from my mom

"It's it's Hoya... but.."I said slowly sniffling...

"Oh thank god! It's at least some good news that you had a child with that sweet boy and not some retard!"my mom said while sighing

"No mom, I did have a child with a retard! He cheated on me with....." I said struggling not to start crying...

"He cheated on you???!!! I never knew! I'm sorry! He was just so sweet around us..."my mom said, it even sounded like even she was tearing up...

"Yah I know...."I said tears falling as i recalled the event

"I never liked that kid..." my dad grunted

"Yeah, I know I never should've trusted him..." I said regretting every thing I said or done with him....

"Do not worry honey! We will get through this!!! But first what did Hoya say about the child?" my mom asked

"He said I should have an abortion...."I told my mom, my hand gripping the phone 

FLASHBACK

"Positive" the tester read, tears welled up in my eyes, but I decided that there was nothing I could do about it so I went out and told them...

*

"Oh my fucking god!!!" Kai said holding his head in his hands...

"You know what I will pay... let's go to the hospital right now and have an abortion! It's only been a few weeks since we... you know.... it shouldn't be too late!" Hoya said grabbing my jacket

"No! I am Not having an abortion!" I said stubbornly sitting down onto the couch, and crossing my arms

"Yunmi I don't think we have a choice anymore.... let's go..." Kai said slowly standing up

"I can't believe it! I dated a monster! And lived with a murderer! You guys!!! They will kill it!!! I am not a killer!!! I should've been more careful this is all my fault... so I will give birth to him/her..." I said swallowing the lump in my throat...

"My goodness you're stubborn!!! Fine give birth to IT see if I care!! But for the record it will not have a father!" Hoya said before stomping out the door!

"Fine! I won't let him/her know that his/her father tried to kill him/her!" I said finally letting go of my tears, I couldn't see anything it was too blurry... but I started throwing things at the closed door....

FLASHBACK OVER

*

"My goodness!!! A monster! No I will help you! Let's take care of him/her... and you know what? He/she will have a father!!! I will call the Jeon's right now!!" my mom said getting ready to hang up...

"Wait what??? Call who?? I told you already Hoya won't help me raise him/her!!!" I told my mom... I was getting more confused as the possibilities ran through my head....

"My goodness look at the time!!! I have to go!!! Bye...."my mom said before hanging up..

*

As i stood there silently crying and trying to comprehend what I just heard....

I decided to make Hoya regret leaving us.... I will show you how Great our child could be!!!

----------------------------

Hey,

As you guys know I've been updating every day so far....

So over the course of 2 weeks I'll be updating 5 times....

I might update again tomorow....

And the next chapter will have Jungkook in it so stay tuned!!!!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo

♡ ♡ ♡