Part Five

*hoseoks POV*

I sat up in my bed realizing it was all a dream. I left yoongis house that night. I didn't walk in on him masturbating. I didn't make out with him. None of that was real... All except the part where I had a boner... And now wet boxers... Gosh, I got up and cleaned myself from that wet dream. Got ready and went to school.

_______

*yoongis POV*

I can't believe I actually did that... It felt... Good, really good... The only thing is I wished it had been hoseok doing it. Then it would've been better. I got up, still sick, and went to wash the sheets then myself I decided I would go back to school in a day or two.
___

I went back a couple days later. It's been a week since hoseok was over. It's also been two days since he's came to school. And during those two days not notes appeared in my locker. But as soon as he came back... The notes came back.
_____

*later-at lunch*

"You know, hoseokie... I have a pretty good idea on who's writing those notes." I say, teasing him. "O-oh do you now?" He said, sounding pretty nervous. "Yup." He's to cute. "And I was wondering if you could maybe help me tell them that I like them too." I could literally sence the sadness in him. He really thinks that I think it's someone else other than him. I kinda feel bad now. But oh well. "Uh um sure" he sounds so disappointed. "Here" I said giving him the note. "Um w-who do I give it to?" He's trying so hard to not sound sad :( "Why don't you read it?" I tell him. "O-ok."

|

Hoseok I know you're the one writing these stupid notes <3 ~y

|

He looked up at me after reading the note. "You-you knew?" He seems surprised. "How could I not? It was very obvious" It was for the past few weeks at least. "When you disappeared so did the notes. And there were no notes for the days I was sick. Meaning they knew I wasn't gonna be there to read em so they didn't write them because there was no point if I wasn't gonna be there!" Eventually I did figure it out tho. "And only you knew I was gone hoseok" I heard him quietly say 'shit' under his breath.

"Hey hoseokie?"

"Y-yeah yoongi?"

"Where the hell did you come up with 'lil meow meow'?" I said remembering the time he called me that in a note. And at that we both started to laugh.