Part Six

*The after math*

After that yoongi and hoseok started dating then a few months later they were 'boyfriend and boyfriend'. After they graduated high school they went to college university. Luckily they found one they could both go to.

Yoongi was a scholar in music writing and producing. And hoseok was a scholar in dance.

After they graduated from there they moved into an apartment and got a dog since they couldn't have kids and since there jobs were keeping them busy. Even though they were busy they made time for each other and their dog Holly. Even though it was a boy dog yoongi insisted con naming him Holly.

Yoongi got an job in writing and composing songs for the group BTS and he even wrote and produced his own album on the side with the solo name "Agust D".

Hobi creates choreography for the group BTS as well as owning his own dance studio on the side.

Together they are pretty wealthy and could buy a bigger apartment or even a house, but they prefer where their at right now.

They found somewhere, where same sex couples could get married and got married there two years after being together.

They lived a pretty normal life and a happy one too. They really were ment to be together. And Hoseok still sends yoongi notes almost everyday.

*END*

Notes || Yoonseok || Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें