●•1•●

Taehyung•

Flashback~

~1140~

"Whoso pulleth out this sword from this stone, is right wise king born of all England "

" What does that mean father ? " asked the little boy while yawning.

The father layed his son in the bed and covered him up to the chin.

" It means that the true heir of the crown can pull out the sword. And no one else but him can do it. "

"But why do we need that sword father ? There must be someone living in the palace of London, right ? You told me once that there was a king, right ?"

The father chuckled at his son's drooping eyelids.

"Yes, there was a king. But he passed away. And his son, the Prince, is nowhere to be found. That is why they made this sword, so that when he will be old enough to rule, he will get his rightful throne back. "

"But father... how did they build this sword in the stone ? If someone put it in, they can also pull it out, right ? Then anyone can go and say 'Hey London, I'm the prince, now give me my shiny crown' !"

The Lord laughed once more at his clever son.

" Of course my boy, anyone could do that. But the legend says that the sword appeared magically in the stone. "

"Magically ? I don't believe you, father. I'm five years old, I don't believe in bed time stories anymore."

The young child turned around, crossing his arms.

"You'll see, father, I'm going to train and work hard and become a great lord just like you, and then I'll go to London and pull the sword out of that stone ! "

The Lord of Nottingham patted his son's head and while laughing again, endeared by his cuteness.

"I'm sure you will make a great Lord when you will take over Nottingham, perhaps you will even become England's King, who knows ? Now try and sleep. Good night, Taehyung."

Goodnight Taehyung.

Taehyung.

Taehyung.

End of Flashback~

~15 years later~

December 17th, 1156

"TAEHYUNG !"

The boy jumped out of his bed and nearly fell on the floor as his name was shouted. He whimmed while ruffling his hair and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Finally, I thought I had to use plan W to get you out of bed."

"Urgh... What are you saying ?"

"I'm saying that I was about to throw a bucket of ice on your face if you didn't wake up after I screamed. Though, I think I should still bring it, since you don't look totally awaken-"