Day 5~ WOaH

(My lap top legit stopped working on me....ITS BS *throws it out the window* REEEEE- so if you see any mistakes, just know I'm on my phone :) )

No one's POV~

"Are you ready?" Blue asked. Dream nodded.

"I, Blueberry sans, demand to eliminate my opponent, using the laws of Swordsman!" Blue chanted, and the knifes started flying at Dream, one by one.

Each sword circled around Dream, aiming for each part of his body. Blue smirked and cocked his sword back, letting all the other swords fling at Dream.

"SHIELD PRISON!" Dream Yelled holding his shield over his head, letting it create a metal circle around him.

The sanses on the side lines 'ou'ed and 'awe'd.

"Okay, I think that's enough before you guys get serious and kill each other.." Ink said, smiling of course.

Dream came out his shield and hugged Blue.

"Im sorry! Besties still?" Blue asked.

"Forever!" Dream smiled, and they both laughed.

[meanwhile, with the night gang]

"Night? Don't you think we should be training before they actually beat us?" Killer asked.

"HA! IS the liTTlE kiLls scAREd?" Error teased, laughing.

"Well, seems like Dust is too since he went to spy on them.." Horror muttered, sharpening his axe.

"That's because I told him too." Nightmare said.

"But seriously though, maybe we should practice." Killer said.

"Let's go then." Horror grinned.

Killer shivered, "maybe later."

They just blinked at Killer. Killer smiled.

"NoOw, WHen iS Dus-" Error got cut off by Dust knocking down the door with groceries.

"Wassup fuckers!" He shouted, throwing burgers at everyone's faces.

"What did you find out about that little good squad?" Nightmare asked.

"Nothing. I didn't go." Dust simply said, walking into the kitchen.

"You didn't WHAT?!" Nightmare rose out his seat and got his tentacles to grab Dust.

Dust nervously laughed, "Well, you see...I didn't wanna go because if I did I would wanna destroy that little blue fucker."

"Then you should've told Horror to do it or some shit!" Nightmare growled, throwing Dust through the wall.

Dust just laid there. Killer, Cross, Fell, and Horror just stood there in disbelief.

Error chuckled, "leMme Go DO iT. I waNNa sEe HOw MuCh Ink's pOWeR gRoWn."

"NO! I want to!" Horror exclaimed, slamming his hands on a random table that appeared.

"Both of you go. One watched one half, while the other watches the other half." Nightmare stated.

They both nodded. Error made a portal to the 'positive fucks' location and they both walked through.

Nightmare sighed, "Tomorrow, we're definitely training."

"Yay!" Killer smiled.

Cross came out the kitchen chewing on chocolate, "does this mean we're actually taking things serious?"

"Yup." Nightmare grinned.

"Yesh!" Cross high-fived Killer.

"You guys are so weird." Reaper said, sipping his coffee.