Have a special short chapter

No one's POV~

Dream was tied up to a chair, unconscious in the middle of a dark, quiet room.

The lights flickered on, a giggle entering the room. "Wake up~"

Another person entered the room, and slapped Dream, "get up!"

Dream's eyes shot open and observed the 2 people.

"R-raspberry? Eraser..?" Dream spoke softly, curious of why they were here.

"Yep! That's me! Now, tell us all you know about your friends." Raspberry said, getting near his face, "if you won't, we'll kill you like we were assigned to~"

Eraser nodded, looking down at Dream with a mean look displayed on his face.

"W-why are you doing this?! This is so-" Dream got slapped by Raspberry, "we ask the questions here. You only answer. Got it?!" Dream flinched back and nodded.

Raspberry smiled, "good. Eraser, go get the collar please." Eraser turned and exited the room, going to retrieve the collar.

"What does your friends do? How do they act?" Raspberry questioned.

"They do what they normally do." Dream said, trying to act stupid. He earned another slap from Raspberry. "don't act stupid! You know what I'm talking about!"

Eraser came back with the collar and handed it to Raspberry, "don't shock him too much."

Raspberry grinned widely, forcing the shock collar on Dream, "I'll try not to~"

Dream gulped, shaking out of fear.

"What are your friends planning?" Eraser asked sternly.

Dream shrugged, not able to say one thing because of his fear. Raspberry smirked and took out a remote from his pocket, "bad boy." He pressed 'shock level 2'. The collar started to shock Dream, a loud, painful scream coming from the captured Skelton.
_____________________________

Welp, I hope you've enjoyed this extra VERY Short chapter.

For those who knew Dream wasn't dead, I'm proud.

The hint was that I didn't give a warning sign. The first page in this book was filled with different varieties of warning signs, and I didn't put the death sign. 👌🏽

I hope you liked it, sorry for any mistakes. Catch ya on the flip side broskis🛒🛒.