Dont mess with the duck

Btw I had a dream about ducks last night ._. help

Izuku's POV

I sat on the couch, chewing on bread. I found a website on the internet that said if you eat bread for a month, you will die, so that's what I am doing.

" Tomura I know I am pretty but can you stop staring at me."

" first your not pretty your scary and second stop eating all the bread kurogiri is making sandwiches and I want sandwiches so stop eating all the bread."

" its all gone this is the last piece."

" then go get more" Tomura said

" But why can't you, or Toga, or even fucking Dabi why trust a child that will probably get in trouble and run away to be a fucking Kardashian."

" because I'm busy, Toga is off on a murder spree, and whoever knows were Dabi is he's probably trying and failing to drop a toaster in a bathtub" Tomura then smiled " and you don't have the butt to be a Kardashian."

" I do too!" I yell, I snatch Tomura's wallet and walk towards the door. " This is only because I want more bread!" I say before slamming the door shut. I start walking toward the grocery store. Its a beautiful day outside people are yelling because of a villain attack, and it's cold and raining beautiful day. As I get closer to the store, the villain fight also gets closer.

AllMight is fighting this mutant villain. " hah" I say, a little kid looks at me with a confused face. I shrug it off and walk closer to the fight. Some police officers try to block me.

" kid you cant pass this area," one says

" does it look like I give a fuck?" I say before passing the line. I step closer to the fight and stand there with my arms crossed. After a while, All might punch the villain sending it to the ground. I start clapping slowly like in that movie I saw with Toga last night. " wow AllMight so impressive," I say. He looks over to me and has a weird look on his face. " aww whats the matter cant a fan have some time to talk to his favorite hero."

AllMight walks over to me. "You're going down the wrong path my boy," he says. he grabs the collar of my shirt." why are you here."

" I just needed to make time for that guy" I then point to the villain who punches AllMight. The bad part of this is when the villain hit AllMight, it caused a reflex that made him fucking throw me. " FUUUUCCCCKKKK YOUUUU" I yell before falling into a trash can.

"ahh, my head," I groan.

" quack"

" what?"

" quack" I hear the sound again, so I look over. There is a duck with a bowtie, suit, and top hat. Is that a mustache too?

" um hello," I say

" quack"

" your name is sir Quacker and your the boss of the duck mafia and you want me to join because together we can kill the only thing standing in our way?" The duck nodded, and a smile grew on my face. " Sir Quacker, I would be honored to be a part of your revolution against bread prices."

" quack quack" Sir Quacker quacked before handing me some sunglasses.

" I will accept these with grate responsibility."

Cue montage of them being friends

No one POV

Izuku Started bolting pushing the cart as he ran. Izuku and sir Quacker had stolen a good amount of bread to feed all the starving duck's out there.

" Quack"

" run for it... Ok"

Izuku sat in a chair tied up with a guy holding knife.

" QUACK Quack"

" What?" the guy says

" he said I won't hesitate bitch" then Sir Quacker shot the poor bastard.

The duck sat waiting at the alter as Izuku stood next to him. The music started, and the bride walked in. Izuku cleared his thought. " do you, Sir Quacker take miss Moxie Clair holdendtine the third to be your wife."

" quack"

" and do you miss Moxie Clair holdendtine the third take Sir Quacker to be your husband."

( insert bear noise)

" You may do whatever animals do lick I guess I don't know I'm not certified."

" greate service dude but can we go now," Kirishima asked, He was tied to a chair along with Iida, Uraraka, and Momo.

" not tell cake."

( end montage)

" Your my best friend," Izuku said one night with him, and Mr. Quacker lies under the stars.

" quack"

" I'm with you there."

" quack" then a loud noise came from downstairs.

" ZUZU MR QUACKER WE ARE WATCHING TV COME JOIN US, AND WE HAVE A MEETING"

" Duty calls," I say then I snort " hah I said duty" then we walk downstairs.

" what do you want," I say to toga

" So apparently we are going to this summer camp thing to kidnap a thing and turn it into a villain or something like that."

" greate"

Yooooooo everyone. Hi, we are at 6k right now, and I'm so happy yall. Yes, I said yall I'm from TX I am allowed to. UGGGG I NEED ideas and stuff so feel free if you want to offer some. Ok, love yall hah I did yall again peace.