never let Izuku be president

No ones PoV ( at UA)

" everyone settle down I'm sure you heard about the new president and some new laws," Aizawa said.

" wait there is a new president?" Mina asked, looking at Denki who shrugged. Aizawa passed around papers showing the rules.

1. everyone has to where belt especially certain blonds

2. at twelve o clock everyone must pray to the todoroki

3. you should sacrifice the blonds

" oh thank god its not me," Denki says

" Denki your blond bro," Kirishima says, patting his back.

4. you will be sorry for being a mean butt kacchan.

" ok, who the fuck is the president," bakugo said slamming down a breakfast burrito and then throwing across the room.

" um we can go see the letter says it was ok," Aizawa says, so the class took a field trip to wherever japans president lives which were torn down and replaced with a big tree house because the president never got one in their childhood and they were sad.

the class of heroes looked inside the treehouse office and said someone facing away from the desk in a fucking rainbow spinny chair. " why hello."

" fuck you," bakugo said, " I don't need a fucking belt."

" well, your pants are falling down kacchan."

' well, at least I'm not wearing fucking crocks."

" don't bring me into this" Kirishima gasps. The president clears his thought and turns around to face the class. Its Izuku with a sharpy stick-on mustache, and a Rainbow sparkly suit he also somehow found a cat.

" Deku, where is the president."

" you'll never find him," izuku says laughing then the class heard some muffling in the corner to see a tied up president.

" izuku stop," Iida says.

"no"

" izuku," Todoroki says.

" I SAID NUUUU"

" izuku if you don't ill unfollow you on Instagram," Todoroki says coldly.

" no not the Instagram," Izuku says getting up from the couch " you have not seen the last of me," Izuku says before climbing out the window but tripping and falling when he tried to run away.

" God why do we have to deal with this?" sero asks

" but the tododeku" mina says.

" You have a problem, and he needs an intervention."

(earlier)

Izuku was one Instagram looking at the president posted " ya I could do that" Izuku said swiveling out of his chair and out of his room. " guys I'm going to be president" Izuku says.

" You just follow your dreams it couldn't have been worse than the time you wanted to be Santa," Toga says happily.

" the Santa thing was amazing, and you have no right to say it wasn't," Izuku says before putting on a suit. " I'm off to catch a president by," ZIuku says, and he walks out the door.

" ok be home before movie night," Toga says from the couch " ooo who left this sandwich on the ground?" she askes with no response.

It was short, school, but I wanted to post

oh, and today we had an exercise in ax=cting, and my thing was

my baby's name is satan jr its a family name, he just summoned his first demon and his first sacrifice. He also pays my taxes. Ok, have a good day/night.