Dont enter a game show

This chapter may be short but full of butts, stupid stuff and ya so grab you goldfish and let's start!.

Didn't draw this but this speaks to me and something like this would probably happen in this au sooooo ya......

AGAIN Didn't draw this ( lol)

No One's POV

" I don't want to go!" Izuku yells. Izuku was currently being dragged from the TV into one of Kurogiri's warp gates.

" We don't have a choice!" Tomura grunted finally pulling Izuku inside. " they said they would give me ten dollars if I went."

" who!?""

" Toga"

" you know she means monopoly money."

"It's better than nothing!"

When Izuku looked up, he saw what looked like a gameshow room. Toga and Dabi were standing near some of the buzzers.

" Was this Toga's Idea?" izuku asks.

" isn't it always," Tomura says unamused.

" We should really stop listing to her." Tomura nods in agreement before dragging Izuku to the two other villains.

" hay Zuzu."

" Don't hay Zuzu, me bitch, There was a marathon of the Kardashians tonight, and if I so miss a single fucking beautiful second not watching Kim being a bitch to her sisters so help me I will get a spoon and scoop out your eyes you got that?" Izuku said Glaring at Toga.

" Awwww your so cute when your angree~."

" SHUT UPPP" izuku whined like a five-year-old.

" let me think about it," Toga said nothing for a second for dramatic effect " nah."

"OK contestants."

" the fuck Yamada?" Dabi said.

" hay I need the money... anyway tonight will be special because we have team villains v/s team Kardatians!!!"

" OMG WHERE" Izuku yells" Then The Kardatians walk up to the other side of the room doing their awesome poses. " oh my fake belief in a God that's probably not real it's them my idols, my life, my future kid's godparents!" IZuku said, shaking Toga.

" Hay little boy can you be quiet for a second the yelling isn't good for my inflatable butt."

" Omg, she talked to me!!!"

" Anyway enough fangirling time for the first question remember the winner gets 5000$ and a ten dollar gift card to Starbuck who's ready to win!!!" Yamada yelled.

" Not me," Dabi yells.

" shut up! OK, first questions my dude's what is the fastest way to get ratings, my little listeners!"

" PURPLE," Toga yelled, hitting the button.

" what the fuck Toga," Tomura yelled. Then Kylie Buzzed the button and said.

" bitch fights."

" That's correct!!!!!"

" Izuku come on you watch enough reality TV to know these answers!" Dabi says kicking Izuku, who is lying on the ground.

" hehe, they talked ahbhbakabbabc."

" I don't think he is going to answer," Toga says.

" AHHHH"

"OK next question!!! Who is the president that's orange and smells like soup!"

" Ugggggg" Tomura hit the bell " Trump."

" Ahhh no sorry" Kim then hit the buzzer( butter)

" Its the orange carrot king that lived in the lake. he goes to my spa, and yes he does smell like soup."

" That's CORRECT"

" I give up on life," Tomura said.

" Finally you understand," Dabi says. The rounds continued with The Kardashians winning and well Toga being an Idiot, Tomura trying, Dabi being an emo fuck and izuku looking like he has rabies and lying on the floor.

"OK Little listeners last question this will win you the round what is love and why don't I have it?"

" because... you need to put your self out there and confess to Aizawa?" The said.

" I don't like that answer sooooo the Kardashians win!!!!"

" FINE I DONT NEED YOU STARBUX GIFT CARD ANYWAY GOODBY FUCKERS IM LEAVING AND IM TAKING THE FREE CUPS GOOD DAY NOW AND YOUR BUTS ARE ALL FAKE ANYWAY!" Tomura then dragged Izku Toga and Dabi back the hideout.

" arent they angle," Izuku asked.

"  god have you learned nothing." Tomura says.

" they smell like Rambow's, and happiness and the fancy perfume I tried to eat the last month when I thought it was a cookie cuse Toga said it was one then I had to go to the ER and I wanst really fixed, but it's OK cause I got ice cream after."" ok..... where was I"

hai sorry it's short but hopes you liked It

Oh and the next chapter will be something lets just say Izuku use to be a bean boi

oh and AND I have decided to traslate somethig for you remember that thing I did during A/n idk helpnmy brain is like this for some reson so here is the traslation

Ok here we go with the translation
Then they picnic at the spot of wellwishers and dinken donutsv one wanterede stoorboc box and the wanted moncdonkies because he wanted the happymeal toy but the girl toy not the bopy toy because because he floofy boy.

Then they went on a picnic at a spot they called wellwishers and also went to dunkun donuts they also went to a burger-place but one got mad because he wanted a boy toy and not a girl toy but he got a girl toy because he was a floof boi.

Cgapter 3

One was smappchating the otger was instagraming in they got fight because one said copicat rgen they play ring arong rosei tgen the snapchat and like and wantch then bvids then figer out that one was on teem jakepaler and the other was loganpaler then they dies

One boi was on instagram and the other. Was is on Snapchat they got in a fight. Because one said Instagram was copying Snapchat but then they Played ring around the Rosie i then they got in a mother fight because one was a jake Pauler and the other was a Logan Pauler then they both died
Chater 4

In te biging of time there were dinosors and midgets thise ones relly mithical beutifl migets.

In the beginning of time, there were dinosaurs and midgets
these ones were really mystical beautiful midgets.

Ok by