Dont let villans make a bed and breakfast

Izuku woke up on the floor in my room and groaned, " WHY IS IT ALLWAYS A FUCKING DREAM?" I yell, causing Toga and Dabi to run inside" what happened, do I need to call the police?" Toga asks.

" idiot, if the police come, we would be arrested, "Dabi says, " but what's up?"

" well, I had the best dream where I blew up UA did a cool exit and married Todoroki, but why is it always like the wizard of Oz or Alice in a wonderland where IT IS A FUCKING DREAM?!" Izuku yells.

" I had a dream one time," Kurogiri says, coming inside.

" and what was that," Dabi asks.

" I wanted to be an owner of bed and breakfast, but All for one told me to take care of you guys and be a full-time babysitter," he says sadly.

" WELL FEEAR NOT MOTHER YOUR DREAM IS NOT DEAD," Tomura says, dragging Mr. quacker in. " Mr. quacker is a wealthy duck and said he would pay, and it would help izuku with business, so he's letting us open one!" Tomura says.

" Mr. quacker thank you BFF's For life," Izuku says

" quack."

" wait, how about us? Are we just chopped liver to you guys?" Toga and Dabi ask.

" yes now lets get going" izuku says.

________( time skip)_________

" mother fucker, this is good," Izuku says in the newly built bed and breakfast.

" yep, so Mr. quacker is the manager, I am the front desk mad, Dabi drives cars, and you and Toga are the maids." tomura says.

"I'm not a maid," izuku says, " I don't wanna clean other people's shit."

" you get a uniform," Tomura says

" ........ when do I start?"

_____________________- ( le time skip)_________________

The class of 1-A walks into bed and breakfast all wearing disguises; they had heard some low-class villains made this and were looking to see if it was true. " dude this place looks like an old lady owns it" Denki says

" bro that's the evilest kind of villains" Kirishima says. Bakugo glared at the two shuttings them up.

"let's just go check-in," he says. He runs over to the front desk and rings the little bell. Dabi stands up from the floor slowly.

" Hello," he says. Todoroki glares at Dabi ( WHY WOULD YOU LEAVe me broTHerrrrrr)

" yah we need some rooms," momo says.

" yah here is your keys don't bother me," Dabi says, throwing keys at each of the students.

" awww sweet, I can share with some of the girls if there aren't enough rooms because no homo," Mineta says.

" Actually we have a room for you," Dabi says, grabbing the turn and throwing it in the trash. " have a good night or don't i don't really care" Then he left.

____________

All of the students settled into there rooms and went to bed as they say when in a crappy bed and breakfast do as the creeps do. bakugo turned around in his sleep and was face to face with toga standing over him.

" is your pillow comfortable do you need an extra towel?" she asks bakugo flipped her off and turned back around

__

todoroki spent the night snuggling with izuku

_______

when the students woke up, they were met with a buffet of plastick baby heads, then they left more screwed up then when they came.

" Have a good rest of your day, and kacchan, please get hit by a truck on your way out?" Izuku says, slamming the door.

" soooo, are we keeping this joint open?"

" nah," izuku says, setting it on fire.