Chapter Five

A/n: I am so sorry for not having an update sooner. I hope to get back into this story more and I do hope you enjoy it this little update and the next updates I have planned.

Ayla led Fingon and Aredhel through the streets heading back to the castle. She made a turn and led them to a large building. "Alright, we are going to meet with Alavara. She's the head healer and she'll be making sure everyone is alright." She said as she walked up the stairs to the building. As the doors opened they were greeted by a bunch of elves and humans rushing around gathering stuff.

A tall blond-haired elf was standing in the middle talking with a bunch of different people. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun. Ayla stepped around some people and waved to the elf. "Alavara!" She called.

The elf looked up from papers she was being shown. She said something to them and walked over. "I was already informed about the elves from Valinor. I am gathering a group of healers to go to make sure everything is alright. So, we are slightly busy gathering proper medicine and equipment." Alavara replied.

"I see," Ayla said. "Well, I would like you to meet two of those elves. This is Fingon and his sister Aredhel.

"Hello," Fingon said in greeting.

Alavara looked them over and said, "Hello. Welcome to Iyhtalos, now I do have a healer who can look to see how you two are. If you are feeling unwell or have any pains."

"No. We are both feeling fine," Adhreal said. Alavara gave a slight nod and looked them over.

"Very well. After all, you both seem healthy." She said, She then turned around to talk to an elf behind her.

Ayla chuckled and said, "Well if everything is underway here, I will be leaving."

"Right. Also, my healers will be ready in an hour or so." Alavara said.

"Great. I wish you all luck," Ayla said. Alavara just nodded before calling someone else over. Ayla just shook her head and led the two elves out of the building.

"That was fast," Fingon said.

"Yes. Alavara is very quick about her work, she's the head healer of Iyhtalos. One of the best healers that anyone could have. Yet, personality-wise she is similar to a drill Sergeant." Ayla said.

Fingon hid his snort of laughter and looked at her and asked, "Well. Now, what should we do?"

"Well maybe best if we get all of you back to where everyone else is. I am sure they'll want to see you." Ayla said to him.

Fingon nodded and said, "That's right. I should head back now."

"I'll lead you back through the tunnels back to the cavern where they are staying. The help we sent should have a lot of the things we sent to be sent up." She replied.

"Alright," Fingon said. Ayla gave a nod and headed towards the tunnels with Fingon and his sister following behind him. She led him through the tunnels and eventually she brought them to the main area where the group was. Fingon was surprised at seeing how fast things were set up. There already was an area for food, medical help, and clothes.

"Wow...this was fast." He replied.

"Hey. We are good at what we do." She said. Fingon nods and goes off to find his brother to see how everything was going.