Chapter 2

Okay just to clarify, I do not own any of these characters. They belong to Jk Rowling and I do not wish to steal her characters away.
__________________

It was the day I was to board the Hogwarts Express, that I first laid eyes on the beauty that was Hermione Granger.

I had not yet discovered I fancied girls, so you can only imagine my surprise at the little flutter in my chest when she brushed past me towards an empty compartment.

She didn't pay me any mind, seemingly distracted by her own thoughts.

That was when I knew, without knowing, I could never have her.

She was very obviously a muggleborn.

She did not look or act the part of a pureblood.

It rocked me to my core.

I didn't want to lose the first spark of light to appear in the kingdom of darkness I lived in.

But alas, instead of following her to an empty compartment, I stood there in the hallway, staring after her.

After several long minutes, I recomposed myself and headed to another empty compartment.

I thought I could forget about Granger, I did.

But one never forgets their first time on a broomstick. It's exhilarating, nauseating, and terrifying, but it is one of the best damn experiences of your life.

I never cared for flying until I met her.