Steve Freaking Rogers

The suitcase slammed down onto the wooden table with a loud thunk.

"Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars," the gruff voice spoke out from the dimness in the room. With a nod, the butler opened the suitcase revealing wads of cash stacked neatly together.

"Hmm, I don't know. I've gotten more from online surveys." I say lifting an eyebrow. An animalistic growl can be heard from the other side of the table.

"Eight hundred,"

"Hm? We are talking about the Steve Rogers right?" Another growl, growing more displeased. "Give me a million."

"No, I can hire someone else I don't need a money loving low life." I just laughed at that.

"Ha! Good luck finding someone else willing to shoot Captain freaking America in cold blood." I say taking my leather jacket and turning to walk towards the door. But before I could even get near the exit, two servants stood in front of me blocking the way.

"Fine, one million, kill him, and its all yours."

Turning back to face the table again, I reply, "Now we're talking."

"You'll get half now and the other half when the deed is done."

"Deal" With a shake of the hands and a suitcase full of money, I walked out of that stuffy room and into the open bar, a satisfied smirk on my face. "Good night Daryl, tell your wife I said hi." I say to the bartender. He just chuckles, busy cleaning a shot glass.

"Another assignment?"

"Yep, biggest one yet."

"Really? Is it your last one too?"

"Hopefully, if I'm successful."

"Well I know better than to ask for details, you have a good night's rest, you might need it."

"Thanks." I say, waving to him as I walked out of the bar into the cool night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned as I got up from my bed, my back cracking back into place from the uncomfortable sleep. It was all I could afford out of this cheap apartment. I was too busy saving up money for a house of my own to rent anything extravagant. Maybe once I'm done with this, I'll have enough to buy my own house and retire. Anyways it's time to get to work. I open up my laptop, and start researching.

After hours and hours of sitting on this stiff bed, my eyes glued to my computer, I came up with nothing. No one knew exactly when and where Captain America will be, or where he is now. Theories, only theories, no actual evidence, just theories. That wasn't very helpful. With a sigh I closed my laptop and laid down on the bed once more. Guess I'll have to create a trap for him. There really was no other way to get to him, without the other avengers around. So a trap for all of them it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finding and hiring a bunch of street thieves to prepare for the robbing of the bank was pretty simple. I walked into the bank, dressed like a normal person, looking to deposit some money. I stop at the counter, waiting for one of the men to address me. When one did, I started the conversation by asking for a loan and then changing my mind and then asking for the max that I can deposit, and honestly just giving the poor guy a hard time. Playing the clueless customer was actually pretty fun. I looked at the clock, 10:10 am, where are those simpletons? I thought angrily, they were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. I clenched my teeth, what the hell are they doing?!?