Ogygia

"Hey!" Leo said, grabbing at his Wii remote as Percy tried to play Super Mario Bros.

The other Percy had to stay behind to continue negotiating the terms of the new portal between camps, and with him gone, Archer could finally go by Percy again. He had missed his name.

"I have plenty of remotes here, could you please not try to use the one that controls the ship?"

Percy shrugged as everyone got up and dusted themselves off from where they had fallen while he was playing with the ship's controls. Leo rolled his eyes, then tensed and ran to the weapons console as the smell of chicken nuggets filled the air. 

He had finally perfected the chicken nugget smoke screen, but he wasn't taking any chances. So far, it had prevented two monster attacks flawlessly, but he wanted to be ready just in case any monsters saw through it. Strangely, nothing even approached them this time around. They had just made a dimension jump several minutes ago, and everything seemed to be completely frozen. The wind didn't blow, there were no sounds that didn't come from the ship. All that Percy could detect was an inexplicable sense of mounting frustration. 

He decided to follow his gut instincts, whether or not they made any sense. At that moment, he had a strong urge to go up. Straight up, even though they were already thousands of feet above the ground. 

"Leo, can this ship go into space?" he asked curiously. 

"Yeah, why?" he said sheepishly after an awkward silence.

"Gut feeling. That's where we need to go."

Leo grinned smugly and turned on the upward thrusters to full capacity. They shot up so quickly that they should have been crushed into the deck from the g-forces, but Percy barely felt anything. He raised his eyebrows at Leo for explanation. 

"It worked! I added this little gadget to help with quick getaways. I built a g-force equalizer to make it so we didn't all die. You're all still alive, so that means I'm a genius," he said happily. He then had to dodge a frying pan from Glimmer. 

"You just decided to test that now, with all of our lives at stake?" she shrieked furiously. Reyna sighed. That was exactly like something Leo would do. 

Percy tuned out their bickering and looked around as they broke through the atmosphere. It looked perfectly normal, like regular uninhabited space, but he felt like there was something out there. He focused on that feeling and sensed another version of himself living in that dimension.

This version of him had many, many years of memories for Percy to sort through. 

Whoa. So I can basically just access any memories from all the versions of me in different dimensions? he asked himself. Awesome.

It seemed that in this dimension, everyone had way less faith in him and were much weaker-willed. A series of realistic dreams were all it took for everyone to betray him, including Annabeth. The only one left he knew of was Hestia. Who became his adoptive mother. Wow.

More tragedies. Finding a new father and then losing him within twenty four hours. Becoming an assassin, then becoming completely overpowered... but most importantly, he memorized the map of the universe.

"Leo!" he shouted, interrupting his argument about morality with Glimmer. "We need another portal, but to another place in this same dimension," he commanded, and Leo nodded. He rushed off and prepared the power amplifier and the ship's own dimensional teleportation device. Percy connected with it mentally.

"You know where we're going?" Leo asked. Percy nodded. A moment later, the space around them distorted, stretching and twisting until coming back together in a completely different place. Before them stood an impossibly enormous palace that seemed to be beckoning to Percy. He grabbed the remote and started steering towards it, but Leo tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.