The War Begins

I need you to pretend that I included Reyna in the previous chapters. I got to the part that I wanted to include her in and realized I hadn't included her in several scenes that she should have at least made an appearance... I hope you can forgive me.

Katniss stared at Percy in awe. In the back of her mind, she registered herself saying, "What on earth is going on?" In reality, she couldn't care less. She was staring once again into the eyes of Percy Jackson, and to be honest she was waiting to wake up. Except for the fact that she was in agonizing pain from that stupid fog that was slowly leaking out of her body in the water. Usually people pinch themselves to make sure they were awake to make sure they registered pain, but she felt quite enough pain to skip that step.

She tuned back in to the conversation.

"We are all going to die," Haymitch said. 

"Naw, man. We actually have superpowers. They're screwed."

"Hold up one hot second there, buckaroo," Katniss butted in. "What the hell did you just say to me?"

Everyone froze, slowly turning to face her. In response, Percy silently lifted his hand above his head. The ocean surrounding them rose about thirty feet into the air. Katniss looked down at the ground, as she was in the water at the time. Katniss started freaking out mentally. 

"Also," Percy said, lowering to the ground. He raised his hand towards her, and her wounds started to close, completely healed in a matter of seconds. 

"Also," he added, raising his hand again as though he were going to call down lightning. Purple energy surrounded him, emanating upwards to form a gigantic circle in the air. Through that giant hole came a massive bronze colored flying ship. 

"Also," he expressed, and suddenly he was behind her. She blinked. It could be teleportation, but since he just showed that one off it must be super speed. 

"Also," he continued, and the ground started to shake, throwing off the balance of a couple of weird monkeys that didn't look very nice.

"Also," he repeated, and suddenly there was another Percy.

"You said you needed me?" the newcomer asked.

"Sure thing, Peter Johnson," Percy replied.

The newcomer glared at Percy. "Why you little--"

"My world, bucko. You get the nickname this time."

"Fine," Peter huffed.

"Alright gang, this is Peter Johnson. Not actually, he's Percy too, but different. Clear as mud? Sweet. So basically he's way freaking more powerful than me when it comes to water alone, so he's gonna give us a hand. Let's gather our fellow cool tributes. Not from one and two though, they're *ssholes."

"Percy," Peter chided. "Language please."

"Seriously, though," Percy complained. "They were actually excited to come back and kill their friends. What a bunch of--"

"Alright, you heard the man," Peter interrupted, and the two identical boys had the sexiest staring contest of all time.

"Fine," Percy sighed. "I'll stop, but only because the author doesn't like swearing in public."

"Okay everyone, on the ship except for me, Peter here, and Finnick. Haymitch, get a good view of the map and start strategizing. Here's an earpiece. Everyone on the ground will have one so you can keep contact with us. Now, mission 'let's get 'em, boys' is ago!"

The giant ship landed and Katniss climbed on with the other tributes, her mind a bit... numb, I think is the right word. She had gotten so many surprises in such a short time that she was waiting either for it to sink in or to wake up.