- SATURDAY 01

saturday / 00:01

Daughter
heyy mum
can u get some ice cream
while u out pls 🥺🥺🥺

Birth Giver
Get it yourself.

Daughter
b-but I spent it on v bucs

Daughter
It really be
like that sometimes... :(

[--]

you rolled off your bed with a thud, you looked at your phone, it was saturday. it was about one in the afternoon. 'dang... i slept in alright', you thought.

middle school was finally over , and summer vacation has begun. you were planning on playing overwatch and mario cart 8 by yourself for the rest of the summer. or maybe with midoriya if he's free. otherwise you don't have anything special planned.

anyways it was fucken hot as hell, and you were craven some ice cream. you walked into the bathroom to take a quick cold shower. you let the cold water hit your bare body. it gave you g

you dried your hair and brushed your teeth. you didn't do anything to your hair but comb it.

you put on a large, baggy white shirt, it had "fuck flowers" in a flower print. you then slipped on some blue jean shorts and put some sneakers on.
to be honest you had money, but it wasn't supposed to be for ice cream. the money was from twitch streaming but that money was for a new mouse cause you broke yours when you were raging.
you swiftly grabbed your attack on titan wallet, the house keys, your phone then you slipped your way to the convenience store.

[--]

"thank you for your patronage!", the cashier bowed as you exited the store. you had a small black, plastic bag filled with snacks. you bought some ice cream bars, tuna rice balls, and some lychee jelly's.
'it sure is fucken hot you said', light sweat dripping from your forehead.

'time to head home'

*ding*

Your phone vibrated.

[--]

izu babe
hey [name]
here's kacchan's number!

teddy bear
thanks babey
hey want some ice cream?
I just bought some :)

izu babe
ehh really?!
of course! :3

teddy bear
aight funna pull up
see u then ;3