- THRUSDAY 06

"so how's summer treating you izuku?", you asked as you stepped into his room. which to no surprise was covered in all might posters and other all night merchandise. you noticed he now had weights in the corner of his rooms.

"i, uh— it's been good!", he stuttered. as he sat in his desk chair. he motioned you to sit on his bed. you complied as the bed slightly sunk by the sudden weight. you stared at midoriya up and down, eyeing him. and it made him very uncomfortable. he didn't say anything as you stared at him.

"so when did you start working out?", midoriya flinched at the sudden question. his mouth hung open to speak but no words came out. curious and nervous on how you knew. he played with his fingers not making eye contact. it was so freaking obvious he was hiding something, you're not that dumb.

"i-uh i got a teacher, to h-help me train f-for the ua exam!", he claimed. you laughed. 'somethings up'. you knew when midoriya lied he would start fiddling with his fingers and scratch the back of his neck.

"that's a like half lie, what are you hiding mido?", you looked at him dead in the eye. he was scared as your eyes held no emotion.

"uh, i-i, we'll you see— i got a q-quirk!", he stammered.

"another lie, really babe?"

"i-i'm not!"

"so how'd you get this quirk?"

"well i-i'm a late b-bloomer!"

"if you don't stop lying to me midoriya izuku im burning all your all night merch, or, i'll sell it. i know you got some good stuff—"

"a-aH! don't do that! i— i'll tell you!"

"midoriya izuku, look at me...", your eyes glowed are dark blood red as a violet aura surrounds your body.

"midoriya izuku, what are you hiding?", the aura you used around you grew a darker, almost black.

midoriya's went dull, and his face was blank.

"i'm strengthening my body so i can... so i can inherit all might's quirk, if i were to claim it at my current state it's a possibility my body my explode... i'm inheriting his quirk as his next successor. all might has a form that can only last about two hours and—"

"aight that's enough", you snap your fingers and the violent aura disperses snd midoriya drops to the floor gasping.

"(n-name)!", he exclaimed. "why'd your use your quirk on me!", you just stared back at him.

"well i was just making sure you weren't getting bullied by bakahoe. like last time, and last time was pretty serious. i got a right to use it on you." you huffed.

that made midoriya silent. the last and it was the first time you used your quirk on him was to make him confess how bakugo told him to a go kill himself. that enraged you. you then swore your life purpose was to ruin his life, by any means. midoriya was practically family.

"so all might it teaching you now?", you brought up.

"u-uh yes!", he nodded. you hummed.

"alright then, i'm coming with you next time you're training or something okay?", it wasn't a question, more of a demand.

midoriya hesitated.

"a-alright!", you smiled.

"let's eat some ice cream now ya? i've been craving it all day!", you grin.

"alright!", midoriya smiles in return.

SIDE NOTES
— woah i actually updated this after like weeks, months?
— can i get a head pat pls? ٩( )و
— unedited