- THURSDAY 07

continuation of ch. thursday 06

"thank you so much for having me over mama inko!", you smiled as you entered the kitchen to to say your goodbyes. izuku trailing behind you.

"you're leaving already! stay and have dinner (name)!", she insisted.

"I got to go mama inko! i gotta feed my dogs! and they get lonely when i'm gone for to long...", inko frowned in worry.

"well how about i wrap you up something for to go, alright (name)?", she suggested.

"sounds good then!", you agreed.

"hey! you never told me you had a dog name!", izuku pouted. "show me a picture!", he complained shaking your arm.

"haha sorry babe i don't have a picture of them...", rather you don't need to see those filthy shits.

"ehhhh?! that's not fair (name)! if we could have a dog i would have tons!", he exclaimed.

"really?"

"ya! i'd train them to! maybe they would have a quirk?!"

"that'd be cool, they could be your sidekick ya?"

"that'd be so cool! we can even get a hero suit for them!"

"sounds cute. anyway why don't you have a pet then? you sound like you want one?", you questioned.

"ahh, we can't have pets in this apartment sadly...", he grumbled his smile turning into a small frown.

buy mama inko and izuku a new apartment noted. i was going to do that either way this place is to fucken small

"anyway that bakago bitch isn't bothering you still ya?"

"h-huh? oh, no not anymore sense school is over i guess..."

"good to hear, if he touches you again call me i'll cut off his tongue for you, sound good?"

"haha you wouldn't do that (name), that's scary! and of course! i'll call you okay!"

"alright good," you grinned.

"here (name)", inko dropped you a stacked three layer bento in your arms you managed not to drop. "eat it all okay!", she patted your back softly, laughing.

"you got it!", you give her a kiss on the cheek and patted izuku on the head.

"want me to walk you home (name)?"

"i can walk home myself bye bye!", and you left the apartment quickly.

after you couldn't leave you dogs at home all alone.

'i fell bad for leaving quickly but...'

SIDE NOTE
Hi... 🐸🐸
yes i'm still active
somone said they really liked this book even tho they only read the first chapter or something

anyway i updated this for u

i only seem to update when somone votes or comments something nice on my books lmao