- THRUSDAY 05

thursday / 00:05

The sun hit your back as you walked down the streets. A black plastic bag filled with food not so good for your health. You had a lime green popsicle in your left hand licking it as it slowly melts from the suns hot rays.

You climbed up the cement stairs and walked down the outdoor hall. You then knocked on a redwood door with your popsicle in hand.
"Helloooo,", you called out. You then heard a loud thump, then the door burst open.

Midoriya panted. He wore a plain white t-shirt, it had "potato" in black kanji written on it. He also had brown shorts.

'Wear does this man buy his shirts', you though as you laughed to yourself.

"A-ah! [Name] come in!", he said and opened the door for you.

"Pardon my intrusion!", you said as you entered the apartment. You slipped off your shoes and placed them near his signature red shoes.

He handed you a pair of pastel yellow slippers. "Thanks", you mumbled. 

Midoriya led you into the kitchen. You saw Midoriya's mother who seemed to be cooking as a pot was cooking in the stove and she was cutting some vegetables and tofu.

"Oh [Name]! How are you?", Inko asked with a sweet smile.

"Hi Miss Midoriya! I've been well! How are you surviving this summer heat?", you said. You gave a small bow as a greeting.

"I've been well! I've just been taking cold showers to cool off!", she said enthusiastically.

"Same here! And I've been eating some popsicle! I even had some for breakfast!", you said jokingly.

"Ehh?! That's not good! You should eat some real food!", she said giving you a small scolding.

"Haha I know!", you said with a small laugh.

"Mom! Leave [Name] alone! W-we're going upstairs!", Izuku said as he dragged you to his room.

You waved to Inko, she laughed as you left her sight.

To be continued