Scenario~ Ondolemar x Reader

Cute request by~ TheSarcasticRed

When you get hurt~

"O-OUCH! ONDOLEMAR!" I shouted while on the floor, leg bleeding from a sword that may or may not be mine that was left on the floor. Ondolemar rushed to me, staring at me in horror.

"What happened?! Who did this to you?!" He picked me up carefully, and I winced. 

"Don't w-worry, it's...just...my s-swor...d...." The blood was dripping on the floor, creating pools of crimson. His hood fell back as he ran with me in his arms, bringing me to his room. He set me down as gently as he could, then stared at the bloody injury. 

"...Oh, gods..." He muttered. "Your sword did this?" I nodded, "It's enchanted to poi-poison...and..drain stamina..." Ondolemar quickly grabbed potions of all sorts. Healing, stamina, and cure poison potions. He realized I passed out, and only hurried more. He dumped the healing potion on a cloth and placed it harshly on my wound, then next the cure poison potion. I opened my eyes slightly, then saw Ondolemar hand me a stamina potion.

"Drink this." He told me. I did so, sighing and closing my eyes. 

~

When I woke up, I realized Ondolemar was laying next to me, asleep. I snuggled into his chest, waking him up.

"You doing better?" He asked in a soft voice. I nodded and yawned.

"Thank you. I honestly didn't expect you to care that much." He smirked a little, then brought me closer to his chest.

"I care so much about you, Y/n." He whispered sweetly. I smiled and nuzzled his neck, making him chuckle. 

"Why do you care about me, though?" Ondolemar smiled at me.

"You're my best friend. You care about me, and so I care about you." I blushed slightly, nuzzling him more.

***********************************************************************************************

Ondolemar would often sit next to you so you can either lay on him, or lay whatever is injured on him. 

He would cuddle you nonstop if you were in pain.

He WILL quickly kiss you everywhere, making you smile. When it came to your lips, however, the kiss would be longer.

He'll do anything he can to make you feel comfortable. And 'anything' means literally anything. 

C U D D L E S  A N D  S N U G G L E S  A L L  D A Y

He would nuzzle you, making you blush, then kiss your injury sweetly.

428 words

Sorry if he's a bit out of character. I have yet to even meet him or see him, but I've heard that he's kind of sweet.