1

"Elton what are you wearing" Sam Golbach said as Elton got out of the car covered in fur coats and a black cowboy hat.

"it's fashion" elton said laughing.

"and Matt what the hell" sam said pointing to an axe that matt had strapped to his backpack.

"hey i'm prepared" Matt said

then the four boys; colby, sam, elton, and matt; began their long hike in the enchanted forest, looking for the ritual tunnel.

they had passed a few groups of friendly people, nothing like their video before when they had gotten chased out.

"well this looks like a scary wall of death" colby said as he climbed a steep rock wall.

the trail was getting harder and harder as they got closer to the tunnels.

the path was overgrown, and had gotten really steep a few times. but they didn't quit, they knew they were close after passing a few closed up tunnels.

"yooo is that an arm?" sam said, zooming in with the camera on a mannequin arm.

"that's strange" colby said.

they had seen a few weird things, and had heard a few weird noises, but it was nothing concerning, so they kept walking.

if only they knew that this night would change their lives.

After 20 more minutes of walking, they finally found it.

The entrance to Ritual Tunnel 13.

"ohh no i am not going in there first" colby said as he peered into the cave with his camera.

everyone piled into narrow tunnel.

"it's so hot in here, look the lens is fogging up" colby said as he wiped it with his XPLR hoodie. "we're gonna have to keep wiping it, sorry guys"

they had heard that terrible things have happened in the cave, but they didn't really believe it.

until they stumbled across candles, lamp oil, lighter fluid, and trash bags.

"umm guys, this is where we turn back"' matt said.

"yea i'm kind of getting a bad feeling" colby said.

"i had heard that people do sacrifices but i never believed it, it's probably nothing. let's keep going" sam said as he led the way, deeper into the foggy tunnel.

they had begun to hear echos off into the distance, they just though it was their own voices.

it wasn't

"this place is giving me the chills" colby said.

"yes me too, " sam said, "hey if this place is known for rituals, let's do one"

"umm excuse me" matt said

"yeah!" sam said, putting the cameron on colby.

"okay if this video gets 250,000 likes, we'll come back and do a ritual in here" colby said.

elton had managed to slip away to scare them, none of them had noticed where he went.

"hey matt did you see where elton went?" sam said with a slight panic in his voice. "he was in front of us right?"

"yeah i think i saw him walk ahead of us" matt said.

"yeah let's just keep walking ahead" colby said.

they walked for a few minutes, not seeing a trace of him. they kept walking, calling out his name.

"elton!!" sam called out. "come out, this isn't funny!!"