3.

sam and colby's POV

colby was on her right side and sam was on her left, slowly helping her walk to the exit of the tunnel. 

it was obvious that this girl had been taken and abused. she was terrified and badly beaten up.

they made it to the end of the tunnel, and helped her crawl out.

she sat near the entrance.

colby held his arms out.

"you're way too weak to walk, let me carry you. i promise you'll be safe" colby said.

and she allowed him too.

he carefully picked her up and carried her bridal style along the "trail".

she had her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

colby thought he would get tired after a while, but she was very light and short. he could easily carry her the rest of the way.

they made it to, what colby called it, the wall of death, it took a while but they helped her get up and onto the narrow dirt trail.

colby started carrying her again when she looked and studied his face in worry.

he looked at her puzzled.

"they're coming back" she whispered so quietly that colby could barely hear her. he stopped and looked around.

then he heard the bushes shaking.

"hey!! what are you doing!" someone yelled and he lunged at them.

colby and sam began running their fastest.

colby held her tightly, so he wouldnt drop her.

he felt so bad, not only was she held hostage, but she's in so much pain that the bouncing around from colby's running was hurting her so much.

a group of 5 men chased them, sam and colby assumed that those were her captors.

"that's them" she whispered again.

sam saw a huge group of flashlights up ahead as they neared the concrete trail.

"MATT!!" sam yelled. "ELTON".

they found the concrete trail and ran towards the flashlights.

"that's them" they heard from the group. "that's the girl"

as they got closer they saw elton's cape.

they were both out of breath and the poor girl was in so much pain.

then they saw officers. they ran faster.

"go! they're up there" officers ran up to them.

"we're being chased" colby yelled and kept running to the back of the officers group.

the head officer sent 7 officers up to the men that were chasing them.

sam and colby stopped running. the officers approached them along with elton and matt.

"i'm guessing that this is the hostage" the officer asked, pointing his pen and paper near the girl.

"yes". colby said.

"do you mind telling us how you found her" he asked.

so they told their story of why they were at the forest and how they found her.

the officer nodded and took notes. "well i'm sure she thanks you, "

they nodded.

then the officer looked at the girl.