2.

colby stepped closer and closer. she continued to scream and stuggle in her ropes.

"be careful colby" sam said.

"hey it's okay" colby said in a soft voice. "we're hear to help you get out of here"

tears streamed down her face as she yelled and tried to kick out of her restrains.

"okay we need a plan" sam said "matt and elton, go out of the cave and get service to call 911"

"okay "elton said as he grabbed matt's shoulder. matt was in shock, he could barely speak.

"bro on the real, what do we do" sam said "this is a serious situation"

"i don't know bro, i mean we could try and get her out of the cave and meet the police outside" he said crouching down next her her. "but idk if we should wait for elton and matt to call the police and have the police come in hear to get her out"

"that's a good point" sam said" i think we should wait for elton and sam to get the police"

"but what if those people come back, the people
that did this to her" colby said.

sam shrugged " it could go wrong either way"

"i think we should untie her and get her something to cover her up" colby said.

"yeah let's start with that" sam said.

the girl frantically looked back and forth from sam and colby.

colby reaches for the ropes on her, she flinched and leaned away, tears still streaming down.

"hey it's okay, we're gonna untie you and get you out of hear" colby said "sam do you have a knife i can't get these knots"

sam handed him a knife and he sawed through the rope, starting with her shoulders and ending at her feet.

she put her arms over her breasts and huddled her self in the corner of the cave.

colby lightly but a hand on her chin and tore the duck tape off.

she gasped and tried to control her breathing.

"sam do you have an extra shirt or something" colby asked.

"no bro i only have socks" he said looking through the back pack.

"okay, i'll just give her mine" he said as he took off his hoodie.

he put a hand on her shoulder, where there wasn't a bruise, and held the sweatshirt in her direction.

"it's a little wet, but you can wear it" colby said.

she nodded in approval and tried to scoot forward, but she was too weak and beaten down.

the boys noticed this and helped her move forward.

"do you need help with the hoodie" colby said kneeling in front of her.

she nodded yes again, but didn't move her arms away from her breasts.

"here ima put the hoodie on you, you don't have to move your arms until the hoodie covers you okay?" colby said as she nodded again.

he put the hoodie over her head and covered her up, she slowly and carefully put her arms through.

"now what do we do" sam said.

"well i don't hear anyone, i think we should get out of the cave and try and get to elton and matt" colby said.

"okay" sam said "how would we get her out, she's very weak"

"i don't know but i can help her walk" colby said.

colby stood up. the girl looked at him.

"here you take her left side sam"

——matt and elton's POV——-

they left the cave and walked towards the exit to find service.

"bro wtf is happening" matt said "we just found a girl in that cave"

"keep your voice down, we don't know if anyone can hear us" elton said. "let's just find service"

they were both terrified, and slightly confused on where to go.

then they found the path, right outside the steps of the cobb estate mansion.

which had enough service for a phone call.

"i'll call" said matt, "my phone has more battery"

he dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency" the operator said.

"hi, umm we are at the Cobb Estate National park, and we were exploring the caves and we found a girl" matt said

"a girl? can you provide more details"

"she was barely clothed and obviously beaten, she was also tied up and terrified" matt said.

"we are sending officers and an ambulance now, is the girl alone in the cave"

"no we have our friends in there with her" matt said

"okay can you come to the front of the premises to help guide the police"

"umm yea"

"the officers should be there in a few minutes"

"okay thank you" matt said and hung up.

they both began to run to the entrance of the cobb estate.

by the time they got near it, the officers were already on the trail.

"hey!! we were the people that called in!!" elton said when he caught up with the officers.

"okay thank you" one of them said as the others kept going. "do you know where this tunnel is?"

"yeah just keep going straight on this trail, but eventually you have to go off" elton said.

"do you mind helping us navigate?" the officers asked.

"it's no problem"

matt and elton walked with the police along the trail, the right before you had to go off,

they saw them.