I'm sorry...

Zack followed the faint sound, down to the lowest part of the house. He wound downstairs in the basement. Quickly closing the door behind him, so Rachel wouldn't be able to get out. He felt victorious in their little game of chase. Despite the circumstances, Zack was still finding some strange joy out of it.

"You're trapped. I finally got you!" He chuckled a bit. Rachel giggled a little in response to that. Amused.

"Wrong, Zack. I got you." A smile could be heard in her voice. Which pissed Zack off a little, as it also confused him.

"Huh? No. I locked the door! I finally got you!" He said, huffing. There's no way he would lose…

Right?

Rachel giggled once again. "You're so precious." Rachel snuck up on him. Jabbing a syringe in his neck. She had a spare in her possession. Just in case something went wrong with Wanda's sedation.

"That's what I like about you, most Zack."

He flinched. Feeling the pinching sensation in his neck.

What the…"

He placed a hand on the spot. Feeling the plastic tube. Eventually he became extremely dizzy and fell forward. Fainting on the ground.

She quickly cuffed him to a chair in the middle of the basement. Using a blindfold to cover his eyes.  Stripping his jacket off, she pulls his hoodie off part way. Caressing his abs.

"So manly!... I didn't know you were this strong, Zack!"

Zack was asleep, but the frug quickly wore off as he started to grunt. When he finally came to, he couldn't see anything. Trying to move but it was near impossible. His hands were bound to the chair he was seated on.

"Ray... Where the fuck are you?"

She caressed his leg. Smiling at him with madness and lust in her eyes. Though he was unable to see for himself.

He flinched when she caresses his leg. Moving his head around. She had blindfolded him. He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Ray then put a finger to his mouth. Shushing him. "Shhh... It's okay, Zack. I'm right here. Right in front of you." She then moved her finger away. Allowing him to speak again.

"Ray, I fucking swear..." His voice was full of pent up rage. It was clear he really couldn't hold back much longer. He was a man of little patience, anyways.

Rachel knew as much but still toyed with him.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me~..."

She started licking the bare part of his abs. Moving to unbutton his pants.

"Let's forget everything, okay? Let's just be together, forever Zack! I have nothing left. Sadly, Sensei already beat you to it. I've been violated… Oh! But no need to need to worry! I'll make you feel really good!" Her voice was frantic.

He huffed and let out a soft gasp when she licked the part that wasn't bandaged, feeling hot as she fondled the front of his pants.

"Huh..? Wait... So it's true what people said about it? He did stuff to you?" He spoke between heavy, breathy, pants.

Rachel's mood shifted for a split second but soon reverted back to her crazy side.

"Let's drop it. It doesn't matter!" She was smiling painfully though he couldn't see. Zack heard the hint of pain. Though blindfold, he could tell she was cracking at the mention of that scummy teacher.

She continued rubbing until she saw him become erect. His member practically sprung out as she pulled his pants and underwear down. She was escaping reality. Out of touch with the outside world entirely.