The Chariot: Issues

Valerius's expression dropped something that Princess felt as he held her in his arms "indeed it is" he answered in a voice so soft and quiet "If I were to guess... it was your father?" You asked as he nodded "yes it is... but I do not wish to talk about him any further... please do understand" he said staying as noble as ever to keep his composure "I understand... family can be hard sometimes.." you said making the counsl sigh and smile softly "that's true..." He then looked down to his lap where Princess sat worryingly looking at her owner " don't worry Princess... daddy's fine" the cat purred as his fingers combed through her fluffy fur making you smile at the counsl's soft moment.

You feasted with the counsl and his banquets are no different from the ones in the palace, tasty and served in large amounts, The counsl never gets tired of the food given to him no matter how much it was repeated but you somehow were getting tired of the noble food, you earned for something as tasty as the edibles you and Asra ate all the time, and you thought it would be a good way to introduce the counsl to things he never ate or done before. After the two of you ate you maned up and spoke "counsl,would you want to go to town with me?" You asked as the counsl's eyebrow raised and then again his salty expression appeared once more "are you kidding!?! No! The streets are absolutely filthy" he said taking a sip from his half empty wine glass " counsl you never go out your estate... the people rarely see you and they do a lot of talking because of it.. you only ever leave inside a carriage and you never get any sunlight" you stated as he groaned "I refused to be with peasants even for just a second... I don't wish  to smell the dirt" Valerius said making you form an angry expression "Oh would you drop the ego!" You yelled " you are no god to judge people" you said making the entitled Counsl shut his mouth in shock "I beg your pardon?!" Valerius said as you made a shushing noise with your mouth "no, Valerius atleast try something for once " you said as the counsl closed his eyes as if he's thinking of the words to say to you "alright...".

The streets were as lively as ever, people selling bread and jewelry, and children running around playing tag. Valerius shivered as dust blew his way making him brush away at his scarf, people who passed by the two of you whispered at each other surprised that they finally caught a glimpse of one of the courtiers who never left the palace to any events besides political ones "you do know it isn't the first time I went out" Valerius said as you looked at him "yeah.. you go out for events regarding the royals right?" Valerius only shook his head "no, I go out and watch the plays in the community theatre" you smiled "the ones with Lucio?" You asked as Valerius nodded "yes, exactly, the ones about his death and dr Devorak" he answered " how come the people of Vesuvia never see you?" Valerius chuckled "well... I put on a disguise.. I borrow servant clothes from the palace" he answered "why don't we watch now, it seems that you enjoy that most" you suggested as he chuckled "no need, I've seen it enough that I know all the lines.." Valerius said making you nod "alright, if you insist" you answered "but... there is one place I haven't visited for a long time" he said as you waited for his words.