Strength: Noblemen

You and Valerius strolled back to the crowded parts of Vesuvia, chatting and smiling as the dusts blew to your faces. Then all of a sudden a carriage dashed by, it was red, with velvet curtains and a bit of gold speckled on it, the horses carrying the majestic display were a beautiful black shade, with a mane trimmed in a noble way, the doors had an engraved letter L on it which was painted gold. This carriage is noble, you thought before looking at Valerius who's face was white and pale, with eyes widened with shock "Counsl? Are you alright?" You asked as he looked down to meet your gaze "I..yes I am" Valerius held you hand tightly making you feel surprised at his sweating palms "I'm not sure you're okay.. you look like you've seen a ghost " you said as he pulled you, guiding you to the direction he's going for. The wheels of the carriage kept going, and Valerius followed with you behind him "Where are we going?!" You said with a voice of anger, but there was no reply.

The carriage finally stopped at the gate of Nadia's palace, its doors opened and let the vehicle in.
"Valerius!" You yelled as he went in front of the gate in which the guards immediately let him in. The doors to the carriage opened as you and Valerius hid behind one of Lucio's statues, a man came out of the carriage, followed by a woman with perfect blond hair,and a boy with ombré hair just like Valerius. They were greeted by the servants and continued inside all the while Valerius stared at the family "who are they?" You asked "my father.." he said as you looked at his frowning face "a lot of things happened today.." he said "you came, I went to my old home, you gave me that letter and here he is now" he said sitting on the grassy floor "was he really that bad.. I'm sure he's just here to apologize to you... the man seems desperate,he send you a lot of letters" you said as he just sighs "I don't want to bother him, he probably has other things to do than worry about me not contacting him " he continued "so you care?" You asked as he blushed a deep red "I... I.. it's complicated, all my life, all I wanted was a father but he was never there.. I know he has his reasons but he ran away to be what the world thinks he is" he began tearing up, you looked at him with sorrow and pat him on the back. You sat next to him and soon the patting became a hug, a hug that made the counsl blush the color of blood "I... I've never been given this much affection... Lucio isn't really the affectionate.. never mind" he said rubbing away the tears from his eyes "if I want to be count, I should keep my composure... isn't that right (mc?)" your eyes widened and looked at him with a blush on your face "uh... yes" .