𝚆𝙼 2

I start having a panic attack until....

𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 (𝚂𝚢) 𝙻𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗

I walked in and just stared at her as she did the same

I walked in and just stared at her as she did the same. She stopped panicking and stared at me before getting up and trying to run out instead I grab her by the waist and pull her towards me making her breathing hitch.

"S-sy let me go, what are you d-doing." She said making me feel guilty. I turned her around around and stared at her pretty eyes before speaking.

"Im s-sorry, im sorry for everything i did i didnt mean too i just-" •smack• i got cut off by a slap to the face. I winced touching my face giving her the chance to run away and out the house.

I felt guilty but its all because of what she did to me....
--------------------------------

(Flashback)

|Fifth Grade Prom|

I was getting ready for prom thinking of how i can ask vonna to dance since we became friends after I apologized.

I finished going downstairs to see my pops, mom, and sibling sitting there cheeseing at me with cameras in they're hands.

"Mama I dont wanna take photos rn". She looked at me with a glare before taking several pictures. " I dont remember asking you if you wanted to now get in the car".

I obeyed and got in the car.

|Time skip brought to you by: Verizon✔|

We reached the venue where the prom is being held walking in i was greeted by my bestfriends Jada and Trezzy. They were the only ones who knew about my crush on Vonna.

"Did you see her where is she". I asked frantically wanting to dance with her I was planning on asking her out after.

"She over there getting punch".Trezzy said point to where she stood I turned to look where she was pointing and I saw her. She was wearing a dress that went to her mid thigh with heels.

I stared in amazement before walking toward her with a smile. I tapped on her shoulder, she turned to me and smiled.

"Hey sy you look great" I smiled getting ready to ask her for a dance.

"Hey you look amazing but I actually came over here to ask you if you wanted to go d- " And once again i get cut off by sum gurl that i now reconize as Mari.

" Hey Tay you ready to dance" She says not even acknowledging me.

" Yea but sy was gonna ask me something "
I then look at her and shake my head,

"It was nothing nevermind" I said with a fake smile she then nods and walks away with Mari to the dance floor.

At that point it made me angry and heartbroken so i started bullying her again........

(Flash back over)

I looked around my room trying to get over what just happened but it was hard so i called Jada and trezzy yo comeover and smoke.

They get here and we chillin and smokin until I notice trezzy and Jada start acting weird.

" Tf wrong with yall" I say with an attitude but the trezzy starts talking....

"We got something to tell you...."

|Cliffhanger|

How was this chapter??

How yall fell about tay, sy, jada,Mari, Trezzy.

Yall want chapter 3?

Random Tags
fineassmf
ThePrettyHoe
flackoshawt
NiyahMyName
Princess_Dayaaa
Pxssy_juice
Lil_Lay_
littlestwayne
Ta-Huncho

568 Words

Updated July 19, 2019 12:26 AM