𝚆𝙼 3

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝙾𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙼𝚎?!

" Tf wrong with yall" I say with an attitude but the trezzy starts talking....

"We got something to tell you...."

----------------------------------------------------------
|Present|

𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 (𝚂𝚢) 𝙻𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗

" What yall gotta tell me?" I say looking at them both curiously

Trezzy and jada looked at each other before turning to me and said " We're dating" . In unison.

I looked at hem in disbelief and to told them to leave and they left silently leaving me to think.

-------------------------------------------

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗

After running out of Sy's house i started thinking as I walked home

I mean when she grabbed me by the waist for once i felt safe and i felt butterflies witch confused me because im scared of her.

She might be sorry but idk if i can forgive her just yet she didnt even give me an explanation of why she bullied me.

I dont even know anymore she dosent even have loyal bestfriend if one of them keep blowing up my phone and hitting on me when she aint around.

| Can you guess who it is?|

I finally enter the house to see Mamí cooking and i walk up to her and hug her just because.

"Wanna talk about it?". She asked as she kissed my forehead but i shaked my head and went up stairs to study.

--------------------
|Wenesday |
|September 8,2018|
|7:45 PM|

I finished Studying getting ready to watch After with my snack around me, when suddenly my phone vibrates indicating i got a text message.

---

???: Hey...

:Who the hell is this im tryna eat and at least gain two pounds gotdamn..

???: Its me Sy .. I just wanna say that im really sorry for what i did and i mean it.

:Your answer is invalid. That not giving me a fucking reason as to why you bullied me Sierra.

Irrelevant:Its because what happened fifth grade prom.

:honey im confuzzled because we was friends at the time so wtf you getting at?

Irrelevant: You acting big bold but anyways i was planning to ask you to dance and then ask you to go out with me after but Mari came and messed that shit up so i got mad and started bullying you again im sorry but i was heartbroken...

---

After reading the last text I was shocked looking at those words. She wanted to go out with me.

I was thinking for a while then i did the Unimaginable....

:Come over my address is *************

And I shut off my phone. My anxiety was so bad so i started watching the movie to take my mind of off her.

-------------------------
|Anonymous|

I love ********* but i also love tayvonna...

FUCKK!!

WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE THEM BO-

I get cut off by the door opening...

???????: "Have what baby" She says looking at me suspiciously

I-

-------------------------

|Cliffhanger|

How was this Chapter?

READY FOR CHAPTER 4

Can yall shoutout my book?

^^ the first two people to do so will be added in the story as tay's bsf you can choose to be a stud,fem,or stem.

What yall think about Sy?

Whos hitting on Tay?

Random Tags
DJtheKing12
fineassmf
Brazzyjazzy125
brazycrips
brazyslime
Princess_Dayaaa
flackoshawt
NiyahMyName

529 Words

Until Next Time babies- Aubrey❤

|Updated July 20,2019 2:10 AM|