𝚠𝚖 5

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙼𝚎?

"Her accent sexy asf...", "Thanks Mamas"
I blushed not knowing i was speaking out loud, " I told you to come here because-

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚟

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎,𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. "𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙰, 𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚊" 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊?"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.
"𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜" .  I chuckled watching her she was cute. So i agreed and we went inside.

Most of the time we were talking and laughing about SOME of the good tine we had back then.

But i couldnt help but look at her again. I feel gulity and ashamed that i bullied her because of my wants. I know that i would never forgive myself for this.

____________

Tayvonna Pov

I was laughing when i felt her starring so i looked at her.

But she didnt show of being happen it was more sad and guilty i asked her whats wrong but she just put on this fake smile and said nothing while getting up.

"Sy where you goin i said getting up walking up to her".  She looked at me for a minute before i see  her eyes start to water confusing me .

She lifted her hand running her hands thru my hair and stroke my cheek, which made me blush a little and look at her she was crying.

But before i could comfort her her lips mingled with mine causing spark to fly in every part of my body. Her lips were plump and soft and they tase like bananas with the salty mixture of tears.

I closed my eyes kissing back feeling tingly. Then she pulled away kissing my forehead before leaving and shutting the door.

I touched my lips and smiled softly but sad that she left without and explaination . I walked up to my room changing begore getting in bed .

I debated if whether i should text her or not  and decided to do so.

:i hope you got home safe. Good night.

I sighed closing my eyes letting the darkness take over.

Im sorry i aint  update yallll bit here yall  go 

Whatchu think of this update 

What yall think of this update??

403 words🏳️‍🌈

See yall next timeee❤❤