𝚠𝚖 6

(Edited)

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙼𝚎?

I closed my eyes kissing back feeling tingly. Then she pulled away kissing my forehead before leaving and shutting the door.

I touched my lips and smiled softly but sad that she left without an explaination . I walked up to my room changing before getting in bed .

I debated if whether i should text her or not and decided to do so.

:i hope you got home safe. Good night.

I sighed closing my eyes letting the darkness take over.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 Pov..

I woke up the next morning feeling happy which is unusual cuz i be waking up feeling like rod wave when i on have food in my stomach... Anyways I checkdd my phone seeing a couple notifications but one stood out from the rest...

TheSexyAsshole🙄:yes i got there safe mama sweet dreams

After me and sy kissed it started changing my way of thinking about her, but I still wanna hate her but hate is a strong word, I think I hate like her? No I don't think I like her at all what am I saying. But what if it's a lie? She spent most time bullying me just to comeback with the excuse of "she wanted to go to the dance with me" bullshit, it could just be one of her silly pranks but honestly I wonder where all my confidence and boldness went when she was around....I cant fall for her...i wont allow it..

So I got dressed and ate making my way to school walking in the cold air hit me as i watch these people all over the place like roaches..anywho i leaned on my locker for a while till I felt eyes on me ion know bout anybody but wen that stuff happens to me i get highly uncomfortable so i went to the cafeteria..

𝚂𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚊 Pov

Yea..yea yall don't wanna see me BUT idc anyways..

I got to school and avoided treezy and ha girl and then i saw vonna all i could do was stare and j think she noticed cuz when i snapped out of it she was gone.

Leaning towards my locker i was listening to music until mfs wanna show up when I made it clear I wanted to avoid dem ..

S:Why are yall infront me?

T:ion see why yiu upset cuz we dating.

S:Aint nobody yall together im mad at the fact that yall two was the main ones saying SxS was weird n shit when yall found out about me liking vonna.

T:To hide the fact that we liked each other from you me and jada been together since That dance.

Hearing her say that hurt and it pissed me off so i walked away bumping into...vonna

Yea yea i kno the chapter sucks anyways whats yall opinion on

Vonna?

Sierra Mist?

Trezzy

Jada

SPOIKER ALERT..cuz im mean like that

Sierra gonna gave to fight for her love prettyy soon.

But I also wanna thank yall For supporting Why Me.AND STAY YALL ASSES HOME SO THE VIRUS CAN FUCKING GO TF YALL GOING TO THE BEACH FOR... anyways

534 Words💕

See y'all next time🎀