[Chapter 2: New Faces]

***

______________

"Life is a partly what we make it, and partly what ut is made by the friends we choose."

______________

***

The Krew made their way towards the dorm houses. The dorm houses were simple enough in design. The exterior color of the compartments are colored pure white-snow, with brown framed-windows. And severald brown doors. The houses have an upstairs rooms as well.

"What room number do you all have?" Lunar asked as she looks at her fellow siblings. She might have a cold-stoic face, but she still has an heart. She would be devastated if she doesn't get at least one of her 4 siblings.

"Hm? Oh. I got No. 4." Gold answered as she reads her room number from the given book. They were each given a book which contains their needed things, room number, and locker number and combination. Their class schedule will be given to them in their first day, it hasn't been printed yet.

"Hey Gold. We're roommates." Funneh announced while hugging her sister tightly from behind. Gold shriek a bit in surprise, but gave in to her sister's hug. She even smiled slightly, and internally thanking the heavens that she got Funneh as a roommate, or else things might get awkward. "What're yours?"

"Ohh. I got No. 7, which is on the other side." Rainbow said. This made Lunar's eyes lit up as she tackled Rainbow to the ground. "YESSSSS!" "Wow Rainbow is being uncharasteriscally not herself." Draco said while blinking and staring as both of his older sisters fall to the ground. "I agree." Funneh nodded as Gold just stare. When Lunar realized what she has done, she quickly got up and cough while looking away with a pink hue on her cheeks. "S-Sorry." All of them laugh at her as she grew more embarrased. "S-Stop laughing!"

After the laughter died down, Draco sighed. "Looks like I'm the oddball of the group once again." "Well.. you are a boy." Rainbow emphasized as Draco sighed once again before letting out a strained smile. "Well.. see ya all later!" "Bye!!" "Let's all meet here again at 5, okay?" "Ok!"

__________________

"Hmm.. room 21.. room 22.... room 23! Found it!" Draco cheered while grinning childishly when he found his room number. He gulp a bit as he brings his hand up to the wooden door. "I can do this.. I can do this." He slowly knocks on the door and waited for someone to answer. After a few minutes, the door slowly open as Draco stiffened. "Yea—? Uhh.. who are you?" There stood a boy who looks older than him by 2 years, and looks like around the age of Rainbow. He has black slick hair with same-colored eyes. He's wearing a simple black shirt and black shorts, and white flip-flops.

"I-I'm.. a new student! M-My name is Draco.. Draco Caelum. I'll be your new roommate from now on... so..." Draco trailed off while grinning a bit. It was really visible that he was nervous. The person in front of him blink, once, twice, thrice before lighting up and smiling brightly at him. The smile he's giving to Draco reminds him of his sister, Funneh. "Ahh! I remember now! The principal did mention that I'll get a roommate. Nice to meet you! My name is Taro.. Taro Yamada!" The boy— Taro— introduced himself.

"Your bags just arrived actually! I just didn't realize you were the one I was rooming with. Sorry." Taro opened the door wider as he smiled nervously. "Its alright, really. I would've done the same if I were in your shoes." Taro sighed in relief as Draco entered their dorm. Draco looks around to see it was well-decorated with silver-colored walls and everything seem so... casual. "Your room is upstairs on the far left, my room's beside yours. The bathroom is on the right side." Taro explained as Draco nodded. "If you need any help, just let me know." "Sure! Thanks!" "No problem."