[Chapter 3: Interesting Evening]

***

________________

"Wealth is a nightmare. With each coveted thing we buy, we lose a thing we dream about."

Francis Scott Key (Bungou Stray Dogs)

________________

***

"Where are eating again?"

"Anywhere as long as it sells food." Rainbow proclaims as they walk through the city's street. They were currently in Buraza's town, near the Akademi High's district. It is the nearest town to drop by, since it was a meter walk from the school, not needing a car ride. Draco sighed exasperatedly. "Are we not going to eat something decent?" It was true though. The car ride took them 2 days from home to Akademi High School. 2 days because they took turns driving the car, which meant either Rainbow, Gold or Funneh. Draco and Lunar are still underage and hasn't gotten their license yet.

2 days because they kept stopping to rest and eat. All they've been eating are the drive-thru fast foods that was along the way. Rainbow shook her head while smiling apologetically at them. "Sorry. Dad hasn't yet given us our daily allowance. So we have to make do of what we've got."

Draco sighed, "typical.", while clicking his tongue. Lunar looks at him for a moment before shooking her head. "Don't treat dad like that, Draco. He might not be the best, but at least he tried." Draco only looks away at her response. Rainbow only stare at the two youngest siblings with sadness in her eyes.

Funneh looks around the plaza, trying to find a place to eat. The ramen store was closed for some reason. The Krew was already hungry since their lunch just consisted of the food in the Walmart, which isn't much. Gold was beside Funneh when she spotted the boy that gave them instructions of where the Principal's Office is, Kyran.

"Hey Kyran! Hey!" The said-boy turns around to see Gold waving at him, this sight made him blush red. Funneh saw this reaction and wolf-whistled. "H-Hey Gold! W-What're you doing h-here?" Kyran asked while stuttering cutely. Funneh tap her sibling's shoulder and pointed at the direction of the two people. The 3 of them look at the direction and aww'ed at the sight, well except for Draco who gagged at the sight. "Ewww.. cooties!" Draco exclaimed while pretending to puke on the side. Lunar chuckled and commented, "You're just jealous Draco!"

Draco gasp dramatically as he pretended to have an offended look on his face. "No! I'm not!" Lunar stuck her tongue out at Draco. "Overdramatic prince." Draco drops his hand and crossed it in front of his chest. "Says the girl who hugs her books at night." Like her younger brother, she gasp dramatically. "How dare you!" This time, Draco stuck his tongue out towards his sister.

"You two act like your both still kids again." Rainbow laughed as both siblings look at her and grumbled under their breath. She then looks at Kyran, who was patiently waiting for someone to talk to him, and he stiffened when she looked at him. "Hello Kyran." "H-Hi..?" Kyran waved unsurely.

"To answer your question Kyran, we were looking for food. Do you know where to find food?" Funneh asked as Kyran nodded his head. "Y-Yeah.. b-but the ramen shop is closed for today.. so that leaves.. O-Odayaka's Bakery." "Odayaka's Bakery?" The Krew repeated while tilting their head. Kyran almost think that they were adorable and they look like dogs, but he shook the idea away from his head. He pointed at the shop at the end of the road. "I-It's there.. actually, I'm going there r-right now. To meet some friends there.. d-do you want to j-join us?"