[Chapter 6: Classes in Session!]

***

________________

"What's the use in being embarrassed? 'I failed', just means 'I took on a challenge'. It's more honest than doing your whole life and just laughing at others."

—Kawamoto Someji
(3-gatsub no Lion)

________________

***

"Why didn't the Headmaster just give us our schedules instead of us having to go there to get it from his secretary?!" Gold complained as the Krew walked theirselves to the Principal's room. The Krew shrugged their shoulders in reply. "The Headmaster said that our schedules weren't printed yet so he had us go here today to get it." Rainbow explained, remembering the Principal's words. This made Gold groaned in frustration. "Still-!"

"Less complaining, more walking." Draco said as the school bell rang through the school. "Or else we'll be late." The Krew hurried their footsteps towards their destination.

***

"What's your first class?" Funneh asked as they look at their printed-schedule. Funneh's schedule was consistent at most. "My homeroom is in Class 2-C." "Mine is too!" Gold exclaimed while going to high-fived her sister. "Hm.. Mine's 1-B." Lunar said, hesitantly, while pursuing her lips. Draco pouts at that. "Aww.. we're not in the same class in Homeroom!" Draco complained while glaring at the paper he's holding. When Draco said that, Lunar pouted as well.

"C'monnnn! This suckssss!" Lunar whined while tucking her left arm on her right and glaring at the paper. Rainbow sweatdropped at this exchange. "Now now.. it's bound to happen at some point." Rainbow reassured, which didn't really help the duo's mood, it even made it worse. The sulking dark aura around them worsened as they countinued to sulk. "If you aren't classmates, then what class are you in, Draco?" Gold asked as Draco handed her the sheet of paper and proceded to cross his arms.

"'Class 1-A' huh? Isn't Class A and Class B advanced classes?" Funneh wondered out as Rainbow nodded her head. "Yes. In this school, that is." "That's amazing you guys!" Gold cheered while looking at her younger siblings with amazement and proud look on her face. Actually, proud is an understatement of what she was feeling. There's no word for it in Gold's dictionary [Neither mine], but she's very proud of her younger siblings. She's not as smart like them, so she's glad to see her siblings getting high grades.

"'Amazing' you say.." Lunar sulk which made Rainbow sighed. "That's enough. We need to go to class. Do you guys need something in the lockers?" The Krew tilt their heads at Rainbow's question. "Yeah.. as if there's something in our lockers." Lunar scoffed which made Rainbow embarrassed, now remembering that they haven't put anything in their respective lockers. "I.. uh.. forgot." Rainbow sheepishly mumbled while scratching her cheek. Both Draco and Lunar look at each other before smirking. "And you are supposed to be our role model?" Lunar remarked while crossing her arms. Draco putting his arm on her shoulder, with the same teasing look on his face. "Are we supposed to copy that, dear older sister?"

This made Rainbow flustered. "S-Shut up!" Funneh laughed while Gold sighed. But, deep inside, they were glad that their younger siblings already recovered. "Yeah, Rainbow. How are you supposed to be our role model if you keep forgetting things?" Funneh snickered, joining the teasing duo in teasing the tomato-faced Rainbow. Gold giggle as she place her hand on her hip. "I'm quite disappointed you know.." She made a, fake, disappointed face while sighing sadly and shaking her head.