Sleepover & Horror Movies.

Jiwon p.o.v

10:23pm

me: Hanbin gm! lol

binnie💜: why you up so late?

me: couldn't sleep.

binnie💜: and you had to wake me up?

me: yeah, of course!

binnie💜: what's keeping you up so late?

me: nothing in particular, i just really wanted to ask you a question.

binnie💜: shoot!

me: would you want to come over? we could have a sleepover.

binnie💜: umm, tonight?

me: yeah, that good?

binnie💜: yup! 😊 let me pack up my stuff and i'll head over, see you soon.

me: bye bye bin. 😊

I put down my phone and get up to prepare the bed to be shared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I grab extra blankets and pillows. I smile as i think of us cuddling.

-BUZZZZZZZZ-

Binnie💜: i'm here, open up.

I rush to open the door and smile as i see Hanbins fluffy bed hair and sleepy smile. I make him come in and he just continues to smile all the way to the bedroom.

"Can we go to sleep right away?" He says as he jumps onto the bed face first into the pillows.

"Nope!" I head to the TV in my room and put in the movie, "The Ring".

"We're watching a movie!" As i grab the remote on my night table.

"Which movie?" He questions as he wraps himself in blankets. Cute.

"T-the R-ring?!?" He stutters as he sinks into the blankets more. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and smile.

"If you're scared, i'm here!" I explain as i hug him tighter. He proceeds to bring the covers down from his beautiful face.

"Ready?" I laugh as he shakes his head. I press play and feel him cuddle onto my chest. I blush as i keep looking up at the scenes. As a scary part comes on i feel him jump as he covers his face in my shirt.

"AHHHHH!" he screams as he tries to look back at the movie. He hides his face back into my hoodie. I feel it getting wet, tears?

"Bin, you good?" I try to peel him from my side to see if he is ok but he is not budging.

"I closed the movie, you can come out now." i reassure him. He slowly shows his face. I laugh at the sight in front of my eyes.

"YOUR SO CUTE!" I say as i laugh. He throws a pillow at my face and i stop.

"Let's sleep!" He blushes as he falls flat on the bed and i wrap my arms around his waist as i lie next to him.

"I'm sorry binnie." i pull him closer as i apologize. He wraps his arms around my neck and we are face to face.

"I love you." I admit as i look into his eyes.

"I love you too." he replies and we fall asleep peacefully in each others arms.

the end~