Detention. (2)

Jiwon p.o.v

"I-I" i began as i sit next to you. You nod your head for me to continue.

"I like you." i look away not wanting to his expression.

"m-me too." he whispers. i look back at him and bring myself to look at his beautiful features. his amazing, sparkling eyes, his kissable lips.

I lean in as he does the same and we kiss. My chapped lips against his soft ones. I waited for this moment since i first saw him. I'm not the best with expressing emotions.

"your my first kiss, i'm glad." he smiles and giggles. I blush at the cute scene in front of me.

"I never thought this day would come." i hug him tightly never wanting to let him go but, we hear a knock on the door. We both look at the door and see the teacher there video taping the whole thing and, CRYING?!?!

"T-that was s-so s-sweet!" he exclaims between sobs. We look at each other and lift our eyebrows in confusion.

"Mr.Min how long have you been there?" we ask at the same time.

"The whole time except when you came to lock the door i hid behind the lockers. When you went to him i unlocked the door silently since i didn't want to interrupt." he explains as he dries his tears. we laugh and get up from the floor.

"I'll tell your teacher that you guys finished your detention at the right time tomorrow but now, go have fun love birds." we thank him, grab our things and leave.

the end~