Kindergarten.

Hanbin's p.o.v

"Hanbyul, you're going to have fun don't worry, i'll pick you up soon." i try to encourage my little sister, it's not really working.

"Hello! I'm your... sisters'? teacher." A man comes up and introduces his fine self. I smile.

"Yes my sister, i'm too young to have a kid." i laugh as i explain. He smiles a very attractive smile.

"I'm Kim Jiwon, the kindergarten teacher." i continue to smile dreamily.

"I'm Kim Hanbin, and this is Hanbyul." I introduce myself and my sister. He kneels down to her height.

"Are you nervous for your first day?" he asks. She nods and looks down.

"No need to be, you look like a lovely girl that will make lots of friends." he encourages her. She looks up and smiles.

"Yeah!" she exclaims and hugs him. he really get along with kids, he must love them a lot.

"So around 3:30 you should come and pick her up." he informs as he opens the door for Hanbyul to enter.

"I might be a bit late, i still go to school and it finishes at 4:00,sorry." i explain as i look at the time.

"Not to worry, a lot of other guardians are a little late as well so she'll be too distracted with the others or if no one stays i'll stay with her." he reassures me as i sigh in gratefulness.

"Thank you so much, i got to go, class starts soon." i rush out the door.

(12:30, lunch time in kindergarten, 3rd period in college, ((classes start at 8:00)).)

...TIME SKIP TO 12:30...

Jiwon p.o.v

"Alright everyone go take your lunch boxes and come back to the table." I laugh as the kids waddle to their cubbies. I notice Hanbyul stays at the table. I approach her.

"Hanbyul, where is your lunch?" i question. She raises her head to look at me.

"My brother is going to come soon with it." She explains. Doesn't he have class right now? I take out my lunch.

"Would you like a bite?" i offer. She looks right into my eyes. Her eyes widen as she looks at what i have. Chicken fried rice.

"Really?" she asks as she looks back at me. I nod and take a spoonful and bring it to her mouth. She eats it and I set the container on the table for her to eat with the others.

I look out the window and see someone running really fast to the entrance. I squint my eyes to see who and find it to be Hanbin. I walk to the entrance and let him in.

"Thank...you." he pants as he hands me a Kumamon lunch box.

"Please give this to Hanbyul." he says as he breathes heavily. I nod.

"I thought you had class so i gave her my lunch." i explain before he leaves.

"You didn't have to, now what are you going to have?" he questions.

"You could have what i packed for her. i don't know if you like what she likes, but i made chicken fried rice." he explains as he starts to leave. I laugh and say:

"It's what i was supposed to have for lunch today! I'll make lunch for her and I everyday so you don't skip class! I don't mind, let me, and i'll take you out on a date sometime as repayment!" I wink at my final sentence.

"O-ok! See you later!" he blushes and i watch he runs back to his college.

the end~