Part 1

Raye's POV
My alarm went off at 6 a.m. for work. I grabbed my blankie and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I looked in the mirror and saw a black haired girl with bright blue eyes and very prominent check bones. I have many face piercings because growing up I always had a "baby face" and wanted to appear tougher on the outside. I put on my work bibs and my boots and headed out the door. I always stopped at the same gas station in the morning for coffee... and too see the manager of the gas station, Grace. I walked inside and avoided looking at the front counter, afraid that I'd make eye contact with Grace. I walked to the back of the store and heard Grace yell good morning sunshine. I got my coffee and went to pay. I was obviously tired and Grace told me that I needed to start going to bed earlier. God she was beautiful. She has brown hair and brown eyes, she seems to be about 5'3" and she is a little chubbier but I love it. We have had this morning routine for almost 4 months now and I just wanted her to make the next move so badly. I told her goodbye and left for work. Work was miserable and I could not stop thinking about Grace.

Forward to lunch time
I went back to the gas station to get some lunch and did not see Grace. I was a little bummed because I was really looking forward to seeing her. I headed to the back of the store to get a Gatorade when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned around and saw Grace. She handed me a little white piece of paper and my heart rate started to speed up. She winked at me and walked away without saying anything. I pretty much ran to my car and looked at the paper:

Meet me here at 8:00 tonight
- Grace💕

I headed back to work knowing that the rest of the day was going to go by extremely slow. I just couldn't wait for tonight.