Part 3 (WARNING- smut ahead)

Grace's POV
I opened my eyes annoyed with my alarm clock, I rolled over and turned it off. I laid back down and saw the cutest little girl curled up next to me. I cannot believe she is in my bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest... "good morning sunshine, time to wake up". She started grunting and squirming around, I sat up and pulled her into me so that her head was resting on my chest. I rubbed her back, gently trying to wake her. She finally came too, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I decided to start a bath for Raye and I. I was just putting the bubbles in when I heard a little knock on the door. Raye peeked her head through the door and I told her to come here. She came up to me and put her head on my chest. God I get so turned on when she does that. I asked her if she wanted to take a bath with me and of course she said yes. I took my t-shirt off and saw Raye staring at my overflowing chest. I asked her if she liked what she saw and she immediately looked away with red cheeks. I went over to her and told her to put her hands up, removing the oversized t-shirt I gave her last night. Her body was so little and perfect. She had the cutest little pink and blue panties on. I was so turned on by this point but I had to behave myself because I didn't want to overwhelm her. I took my panties off and Raye was obviously hiding the urge to peek at me. I got into the tub and Raye came in after me. I sat down in the warm bath water and placed Raye between my legs so that her back was agains my bare chest. She started playing with the bubbles giggling to herself. I dumped some water onto her head and started washing her hair. She turned her body so that she was facing me. I placed a washcloth on her forehead so that she wouldn't get soap in her eyes. She placed her hand on the top of my of my left boob right above my areola. I rinsed the conditioner out and she started to giggle. She started squirming causing her hand to graze my nipple, I immediately felt my nipple harden and my body tense up. I wanted her so bad. I think she may have realized what just happened because she placed her hands on my arms slowly tracing her way to my chest area. She looked up at me making sure I was okay with this and I gave her a little nod. She then cupped both her hands around my boobs and started to squeeze. I couldn't handle it anymore, I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her down to my chest. She started sucking on my nipple and I moaned in pleasure. I started to massage my breast working the milk out. She started sucking harder and harder getting annoyed that she hasn't gotten and milkies yet. The milk started coming out and Rayes body melted into me. After about 30 minutes of feeding her from both breast, I placed my hand between her mouth and my nipple. She started whining and pouting begging for more milkies. I told her that if she drinks it all now she won't have any for nap time. I picked her up and wrapped a towel around her. I dried myself off while listening to Raye pout about not getting more milkies. I picked her up and straddled her legs around my hips so that her bare vulva was against my stomach. I started walking to the bedroom and Raye started moaning quietly digging her face into my neck. Every step I took I could feel her vulva sliding against my stomach creating friction and pleasure for her. Raye started nibbling on my neck and earlobe hitting all the sweet spots. We got to the bedroom and I pinned her down on the bed straddling her hips. I started aggressively making out with her. I positioned myself so that I was straddling her, placing my swollen clit in her mouth. She started swirling her tongue around my sweet spot causing me to scream out in pleasure. I leaned back placing my hands on her hips releasing all my juices into her mouth. I got off her face and headed towards her sweet pussy. I grabbed a strap on from the closet and put it on. I went over to my baby and started to eat her out causing her to moan in pleasure. I spread her legs and inserted the strap on causing her to buck her hips. I started thrusting and Climbed on top of her, I grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head slowing increasing my thrusting speed. I placed my breast in her mouth. I could feel her legs start to shake as she tightly wrapped them around my hips bringing us into the missionary position. She removed my breast from her mouth trying to ask between load moans if she could cum. I told her yes and she bucked her hips into mine molding us into one, I removed the strap on and proceeded to clean her up with my tongue. I crawled next to her and pulled her into me. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes...
"thank you Grace"
"Call me Mommy"