Part 2

It was finally time to go meet grace at the gas station. I put on a pair of black shorts with a yellow tank top and my black hi top vans. I got in my car and started driving to the gas station, my tummy was filled with butterflies, I had no idea why she wanted me to
come see her. I pulled up to the gas station and was too nervous to get put of the car. I sat their for about 5 minutes trying to convince myself that it was going to be okay. I grew some balls and got out of the car and headed into the gas station. I saw grace behind the counter closing the register. I swear my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. She looked up from the register and asked me why I looked like a scared puppy. I giggled at that and told her I didn't know. She told me that she was gonna finish closing the register and that she'd be right over to talk to me. About 8 minutes went by and I was sitting on at one of the tables in the corner of the gas station. I was exhausted from the long, hot day at work and decided to lay my head down for a little bit.

Graces POV
I finished closing the register and saw Raye sitting at the table with her head down. Poor girl was burnt out from work. I went over to the table and placed my hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me with those beautiful ice blue eyes and gave me the most adorable smile. I cut to the chase and asked her if she wanted to hang out with me tonight, maybe go get some food. She looked nervous and nodded her head up and down. I told her to leave her car here for now and that we'd take my car. I started the car and looked over at Raye noticing that her legs were to short to touch the floor. She was so adorable. I drove to McDonalds and ordered my food and asked Raye if she'd like a happy meal. We ate in the car and talked, trying to get to know each other a little more. I noticed that Raye was starting to get really sleepy. I told her that she should just stay at my house tonight  because I didn't want her driving home alone when she was this tired. We drove to my house and I pulled into the driveway. I looked over and saw Raye fast asleep in the seat. I got out of the car and went over to her door. I unbuckled her and picked her up out of the seat. She groaned and buried her head into my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I brought her inside and sat down on the couch with her still wrapped secured in my arms. I put on a movie and just layer there in bliss for about an hour. I felt her starting to wiggle around, she removed her head from my neck and sat up telling me she was cold. I picked her up and brought her to my bedroom. I placed her on the bed and went to grab an oversized t-shirt from my closet. I told her to go change in the bathroom and then come back. A couple minutes later Raye came out and climbed into my bed. I folded the sheets back and pulled her into my arms. She placed her head on my chest and grabbed the collar of my shirt tightly. I pulled the covers over us and went to sleep.