Chapter 3

The group ended up on a tiny island that seemed to have a rainbow and it seemed to be daylight in Neverland. But it was night time back home. "Oh, it's just as we've dreamed it would be." Wendy was elated, then pointed to the east side. "Oh, look, guys! There's Mermaid Lagoon!" "By Jove!" John looked northwest. "And the Indian Encampment!" "Oh, look!" Michael pointed to a pirate ship in the distance. "It's Captain Hook and the pirates!" Suddenly, a cannonball was flying towards them. "Look out!" Peter warned the group. Everyone got down just in time for the cannonball to shoot right past them. "Quick, Tinker Bell" Peter called his pixie. "Take the others to the island. I'll stay here and draw Hook's fire." Tinker Bell nodded, then flew the kids and dog over to where the Lost Boys were. "Hook!" Peter called and whistled to his arch enemy. "Hook, ya codfish! Over here!" More cannonballs fired for the elf boy and Peter dodged every one of them.

Tinker Bell was going further ahead on purpose as Dorothy, Leona, Nana, Wendy, John, and Michael tried to follow her. "Tinker Bell! Please slow down, we can't keep up!" Wendy called out. "Wait for us!" Dorothy also called. Tinker Bell ignored them and flew quicker as she went into the Lost Boys camp. The boys were dressed in animal skin. There was a blonde boy in a fox outfit, a fat chubby boy in a bear costume, twin boys in matching raccoon outfits, a boy in a rabbit outfit, and another boy was like a skunk. The boys were all sleeping together as Tinker Bell flew in. And where no matter what she did, none of the boys would wake up. The female pixie spotted a club and started to push it to at least wake up one of them. The club fell on the fox's head which made him groan in pain and wake up, he then looked to see the club with the sleeping bear. "So..." he then gave the bear a kick in his rear. The bear rolled over, nearly squashing the raccoon twins which woke them up and made them angry. "Hey, who you shovin', Cubby!?" the raccoon twins glowered. "You, that's who!" the bear snapped at them. Then all of the boys started to get into a fight. Tinker Bell stopped the Lost Boys and distracted them by telling she had an order from Peter Pan. This caused for the Lost Boys who were fighting to stop. "Orders from Pan?" the fox asked. "Hold it, men!" The bear and raccoon twins fought, but then stopped. "What're the orders, Tink?" one of the capped boys asked. Tinker Bell explained the warning, though it was all a lie she made up. Lucky for her, the Lost Boys fell for the whole lie. Tinker Bell had made up a story about a bird that needed to be shot down when she was really talking about Wendy. The Lost Boys collected their weapons to do as told of them. The Lost Boys got in their position, having their weapons ready as Wendy was flying around the area, not sure where they were just yet.

"I see it!" one raccoon twin said. "Me too!" the other added. "Ready, aim... fire!" the Lost Boys called, launching their weapons at Wendy. The girl screamed as she lost her balance and began to fall to the ground, but Peter saved her just in time. "Oh, Peter, you saved my life." Wendy hugged Peter. "Are you alright, Wendy?" Dorothy asked as she flew over. "Oh, I hope you're not hurt" said Leona while floating down with Michael. "I'm not. Don't worry" Wendy replied. "Good heavens, Wendy" John came down with his umbrella to parachute his fall. "You could've been killed." The Lost Boys suddenly flooded in and tried to get Peter's attention. "Are those guys the Lost Boys?" asked Dorothy. "Yep." Peter looked rather impatient with his 'men'. The Lost Boys tried to fight with each other again as they stormed over. "Attention!" Peter called. The Lost Boys stood up and saluted Peter once he called to them. "Well, I'm certainly proud of you" Peter said at first in gentle tone before scolding them. "You BLOCKHEADS! I bring ya a mother to tell ya stories and you shoot her down" "Well, Tink said it was a bird!" the bear explained. "Tink said what?" Peter asked. "Well, she said you said to shoot it down!" the fox explained. "Tinker Bell. Tink! Come here." Peter called. Tinker Bell emerged from a leaf. "You're charged with high treason, Tink. Are you guilty or not guilty?" Peter said firmly. Tinker Bell smirked and replied. "Guilty? But don't ya know ya might have killed her?" Peter asked. Tinker Bell smiled evilly and nodded. That did it for Peter. "Tinker Bell! I hereby banish you forever." Tinker Bell gawked at him and flew away. "Please, not forever." Wendy found that a little too harsh. "Well, for a week then. Come on, Wendy, I'll show you the island." said Peter. "Oh, Peter, the mermaids?" Wendy prompted, very much wanting to meet the mermaids. "I want to see them!" said Dorothy.

"Aw, let's go hunting!" said Cubby. "Tigers?" the rabbit asked. "Naw, bears." the raccoon twins disagreed. "Personally, I should prefer to see the aborigines." said John. "And the Indians too." Michael added, not knowing that was just what his brother said. "I'll go with you guys" said Leona. "All right, men! Go out and capture a few Indians. John, you be the leader." Peter commanded. "I shall try to be worthy of my post" John saluted like a general, then went to the forest with the Lost Boys. "Forward, march!" The boys, Nana, and Leona all followed John as they all marched off to see the Indians. "Come on, Bear" Michael carried his teddy over his shoulders. "Oh, Michael, do be careful!" Wendy cautioned. "Come on, girls" Peter took Dorothy and Wendy with him to the Mermaid Lagoon. "I'll show you the mermaids." John led the others through the forest as he led them as the line leader and they traveled to 'hunt' some Indians. Through the whole hunt, he lead them through a jungle. The Lost Boys sang themselves a marching song as they followed John. They passed a bunch of monkeys who took turns wearing John's hat before giving it back, unknown to him. They even passed by a bear who was confused of why a bear cub was with them and not with its mother. They came across a rock, but the rock was actually a rhino who was eating hay while they traveled. Then they entered a field.

"Indians!" John called to the others as soon as they came across the field. The boys, Nana, and Leona all got into position to fight them. The Lost Boys made a battle fort, ready to fight. "Belongs to the Algonquin group" John observed. "Quite savage, you know." "What are we supposed to do?" asked Leona. "Uh, let's go get 'em!" one raccoon twin said. "Yeah!" The second raccoon twin agreed. "Gentlemen, gentlemen!" John called, taking charge, being the mature one. "First, we must plan our strategy." "So, what's a strategy?" the rabbit asked. "A plan of attack." John explained. "The initial phase is an encircling maneuver, thus." Nana looked over to Michael and decided to make sure he would be okay. Michael saw a feather on the ground and bent down to pick it up as an axe was thrown to the tree, just missing him luckily enough. Nana whimpered and looked worried. Michael put the feather in his hair. "Something wrong, Nana?" He took the axe out of the tree, then noticed the bush seemed weird. The dog and the little boy tried to avoid the bush as it somehow started to follow them. Nana started to growl at the bush, finding it suspicious. Michael lifted the bush up to see feet underneath and he gasped, running off to warn the others. The Lost Boys and John were huddled together. Michael tried to get everyone's attention and warn them of the Indians. Nana tried to warn them as well even by tugging on the boy in fox outfit's tail. No one would pay them any attention though. Then Michael and Nana were suddenly kidnapped as trees surrounded the group. "Therefore we simply surround them and take them by surprise." John concluded before they were suddenly attacked by the Indians. Leona got scared and he got hit in the back of his head, knocking him out. Each of boys, Leona, and Nana were all then tied up and captured. Even Michael's teddy bear was a victim. They were taken to the Indian camp and were tied to a stake together. "I'm frightfully sorry, old chaps." John said to the others. "It's all my fault." "Aw, that's all right, Wildcat." Cubby added. "Yeah, we don't mind." the fox smiled innocently. "It's okay." the rabbit added in. "Ugh... My head..." Leona groaned.

The Indian Chief walked over and raised his hand. "How." "How, Chief, How!" the others greeted back, nervously. "For many moons red man fight paleface Lost Boys," the Chief looked to the group held in his camp. "Sometime you win, sometime, we win..." he then looked to Leona curiously. "He not paleface..." "I'm new around here along with my sister, which is with Peter and Wendy." Leona explained. "Anyway, Chief, you win this time, so turn us loose." Cubby requested. "Turn us loose'?" John repeated in confusion. "You mean this is only a game?" "Sure! When we win, we turn them loose." the fox explained. "And when they win, they turn us loose." the raccoon twins added. "Oh." Leona said, understanding. "This time, no turn 'em loose." the Chief said. "Huh?" everyone asked. The fox chuckled. "The Chief''s a great spoofer." "Me no spoof 'em," the Chief replied. "Where you hide Princess Tiger Lily?" "Tiger Lily?" The Lost Boys, John, Michael, and Leona asked confused. "We ain't got your old princess" the fox glared. "We've never seen her." John said, referring to himself, Michael and Leona. "Me neither." one of the raccoon twins added. "Honest, we don't." the rabbit replied. "Heap big lie" the Chief glared to his victims. "If Tiger Lily not back by sunset... Burn 'em at stake." This caused Leona to gulp.