Chapter 7

"Hooray for Captain Pan!" The Lost Boys cheered. Peter smiled to the everyone as he bowed like gentlemen to them as he had defeated Captain Hook. "We are sailing to London" Peter announced. "John! Michael! We're going home!" Wendy called for her brothers. "It's been really fun adventuring with you guys" Leona said to the Lost Boys. "Yeah. We'll miss you a lot" said Cubby. The West Twins and Lost Boys shared a group hug. "Pixie dust!" Peter called to Tinker Bell to make the ship fly in the air to London. And where Tinker Bell used her pixie dust to make the ship fly. They were now going through the sky as they were on their way back to the Darling home. "Dorothy?" Leona asked her sister. "Yes, Leona?" Dorothy replied. "Is it possible to perform without the PriPara system?" Leona asked. Before Dorothy could answer, out of nowhere, an entrance to PriPara appeared on the ship. Everyone noticed and turned around to see it. "What is that?" asked Wendy. "You're about to find out" Dorothy smiled. "Ready, Leona?" "If you say so, Dorothy" Leona replied. The twins scanned their PriTickets and changed clothes. Dorothy changed into the Skater Twin Dorothy Coord and Leona changed into the Skater Twin Leona Coord. The twins grabbed their microphones and performed "Twin Mirror Compact".

Both:
Ī koto ni bai yana koto wa shea de
we are tsuin na kanji de kita yo

Dorothy:
Makkusu zenryoku daseru

Leona:
Rirakkusu yasashiku nareru

Both:
Gyutto dakishime attara nandemo dekiru

Dorothy:
Honto wa ne mō ne kidzuiteta

Leona:
Chigau yume sagashite...

Dorothy:
(Hashiri dashita)

Both:
Koto

Twin mirror compact hāto to hāto ga chu!

Dorothy:
Sukoshi kowai kedo bai bai

Leona:
(Mitsumete bai bai)

Both:
Twin mirror nozoki konde namida no ato fuite

Dorothy:
Hanarete

Leona:
Itatte

Both:
"LO VE" tsunagaru

Dorothy:
Niteru yō de nitenai heart

Leona:
Kagami ni utsusu mirai

Dorothy:
Hora ne boku wa boku

Leona:
Watashi wa watashi de

Both:
Twin mirror compact hāto to hāto ga chū!
Misete mae yori pretty smile (Pinku no hoppe de)
Twin mirror tatandemo zutto futari wa sister
Hanarete itatte "LO VE" tsunagaru

Everyone cheered, even though they didn't understand a word the twins sang. They were amazed by the Making Drama and Cyalume Change. Dorothy and Leona knew Euterpe was responsible for making the entrance to PriPara appear. Back at the Darling household, it was well after 11:00 as George and Mary were finally coming back home after their big evening. And they were going upstairs to check on the kids. "George, I'm so glad you changed your mind about Wendy," Mary said as they were on their way up. "After all, they're still children." "Perhaps I was a little harsh on the poor dear." George said. "I wonder where Nana is?" Mary wondered since they had made the dog sleep outside right before they left. "Oh, I'm sure that Leona boy brought her inside..." George shrugged.

Mary opened the door and gasped once she saw Wendy wasn't in her bed, but then looked by the window to see Wendy was actually right there. "Wendy, what on Earth are you doing there?" "Hm?" Wendy woke up, then smiled to Mary and ran to her with a hug. "Oh, Mother, we're back!" "Back?" George asked. "All except for the Lost Boys" Wendy said. "They weren't quite ready." "Lost Bo... Ready?" asked George. "To grow up. That's why they went back to Never Land." said Wendy. "Neverland?" George asked as Nana nuzzled against Michael, glad that he was safe and sound. "Yes, but I am." Wendy said. "Uh, "am"?" George was obviously too tired. "Uh, ready to grow up." said Wendy. "Oh! Oh! Uh... Well, my dear, all in good time. After all, perhaps we were too-" said Mary. "Oh, but, Mother... it was such a wonderful adventure. Tinker Bell and the mermaids and Peter Pan. Oh, he was the most wonderful of all. - Why, why, even when we were kidnapped, I-" Wendy nodded before continuing on. "Kidnapped?" George asked. "Mm-hmm." Wendy nodded before continuing on. "I knew Peter Pan would save us and he did, and we called him codfish! Oh, um, Captain Hook, I mean." "Mary, I'm going to bed" George gave up, he dealt with enough for one day and walked off with a very exhausted yawn. Mary was about to close the window, but she saw something unusual. "George... George!" "Oh, what now, Mary?" George sighed until he looked out the window with them and saw a ship flying cross the moon. "Nana... Did you see?" Nana barked.

"What's going on?" Dorothy yawned. Leona woke up too and looked with his sister and new friends as they saw a clouded ship in the darkest night. "You know, I have the strangest feeling that I've seen that ship before, a long time ago when I was very young." George seemed to smile at the sight. "Oh, George." Mary smiled. "Father" Wendy hugged her father. They all looked out the window to watch the ship cloud pass by as they all felt very safe and warm together as they thought about the second star from the right.