Making Amends

Kara eyes shot open. She was being held down by green kryptonite restraints on a yellow sun bed. She furrowed her brow in confusion. All she could remember was her and Lena about to get into a car and then her mind went completely blank.
"You're awake." Alex said, running up to Kara's bed, removing the restraints and engulfing Kara in a tight hug.
"What the hell happened?!" Kara raised her voice, slightly scaring Alex in the process. She saw Alex point to something in a see through container. Kara's eyes widened in shock.
"Oh my god. It's red kryptonite. Did I hurt anyone-oh my god did I hurt Lena?! Please tell me I didn't! oh my god! Kara's eyes started to well up with tears.
"Lena is fine. She's been calling me everyday though to see if you're okay. I can finally take her out of the panic she's been in for the past 4 days.
"I've been in the sun bed for 4 days?!?"

Kara looked at Alex and saw that she had a bruise lining her neck. Kara pointed a shaking index finger at the mark. Alex sighed and pointed at the kryptonite restraints.
"You tried to strangle me but J'onn managed to restrain you with those." Tears ran down Kara's cheeks and she pulled Alex into a hug.
"I promise I won't hurt you again Alex. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Kara whispered.
"Hey, little sis, I'm alive aren't I?" Alex laughed and wiped away Kara's tears.
"I'm glad you're okay." Kara smiled, standing, hugging Alex once again.
"Yeah I'm fine but you should go and see Lena. She's incredibly worried about you. You might wanna change first though." Alex laughed, pointing at Kara, still in her clothes from four days ago.
"Yeah I guess I'll go home and change first before seeing Lena."
---------------------------------

Kara walked into Lena's office with as much confidence she could build up.
"Kara! Oh my god! I'm so glad you're okay!" Lena pulled Kara into a protective hug for a few seconds before letting go.
"Hello to you too." Kara laughed, giving Lena a small peck on the lips. The brunettes body relaxed as she got over the initial panic of seeing Kara after four days.
"God I missed you." Lena whispered into Kara's lips before kissing them gently.
"I missed you too Lee." Kara smiled. But she could see that Lena was about to cry. Eventually she did, breaking down as Kara held her in her strong arms.
"I'm so sorry Kara, it's my fault you got hurt. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Lena sobbed into Kara's chest.
"Hey! None of this is your fault Lena. You are a brilliant, kind hearted, beautiful soul. I'd know you'd never hurt me like what that stupid chemical rock did."

Kara continued to whisper sweet nothings into Lena's ear as Lena finally managed to calm down. As Lena detached herself from Kara's body, Kara realised that there was a huge wet spot on her blouse from Lena's tears but she didn't mind. She cared about Lena's wellbeing more than her own and right now Lena needed her.

"Anyway, on the topic of apologies, I forgot to tell you that after our fight, I bought you something."
"Really?! Honestly Lee you shouldn't have."
"I know. I know. I just wanted to make amends. Anyways you know that Chinese restaurant down the street?" Lena asked with a huge grin.
"Oh yeah. It's my favourite. The potstickers there are fantastic but it's closing down due to lack of funds..." Kara said with a tone of sadness in her voice .
"Well not exactly..." Lena smiled wider and Kara, being incredibly clueless, stared at the Luthor woman with a puzzled look.
"It isn't closing down?" Kara asked.
"Not anymore. I uh--brought it." Lena's smirk turned into a laugh as Kara's jaw dropped.

After a couple of seconds, Kara finally managed to form words.
"oh my gosh Lena. How much did it cost?"
"4 million." Lena said it as though it wasn't a big number.
"Lena, that's a lot of money." Kara raised her eyebrows.
"So what? Am I not allowed to buy my girlfriend her favourite Chinese restaurant as an apology for me being an ass? Also I'd prioritise your happiness over all the money in the world. " Lena smiled.
Oh my god. She just referred to me as her girlfriend!!! Kara screamed inside her head.

"Okay fine. I appreciate the gift but I already had to convince Alex that your not a sugar momma after you bought me that computer so no more buying me things okay?" Kara asked.
"I can't make any promises." Lena winked.

Kara suddenly remembered that she forgot everything that happened after the red kryptonite affected her minus the fact that she was with Lena beforehand.
"Ummm you know that rock that affected me?" Kara played with her fingers nervously.
"Of course." Lena's tone turned serious.
"Can you tell me what happened when I was affected by it. I don't remember." Kara smiled. A blush covered the CEOs cheeks.
"I--uhh--but Alex's boss told me that if I mention it, you'll experience PTSD."
"Judging by that blush on your face, something interesting must have happened so spill the beans. Tell me everything." Kara laughed as Lena took her over to the couch so they could both sit down.

Lena discussed the behaviour changes that the rock caused.
I wonder why the rock didn't affect me. Lena thought.

"So you're telling me that I just turn into a horny person when I'm being affected by it." Kara chuckled.
"Well no, it did also increase the aggression in your brain activity. But that resulted in you being more...rough with me hence why I'm wearing this turtleneck." Lena pointed to the article of clothing as Kara's eyes lit up with intrigue.

"Can I see?" Kara whispered. Lena turned hot and lifted her neck so Kara could pull it down. Kara did it gently and let out a shocked "holy shit" as she observed Lena's neck.
"Yeah I was shocked too when I first saw how many marks were there. I'm surprised they still haven't faded by now. Maybe it increased your strength as well." Lena shrugged but gasped as Kara started to kiss over the marks.
"Did I hurt you babe?" Kara whispered into Lena's neck .
"No. I--uh-liked it actually." Lena breathed out, letting out a small moan as Kara sucked on her neck. Kara smiled against her skin.
"I love getting to touch you Lena. You're so fucking beautiful. I just wanna eat you up." Kara nipped Lena's ear and giggled.
"Ughhh don't be bratty and tease me like that." Lena moaned out.
"Or what. You're gonna punish me?!" Kara sat back and stuck out her tongue.
"Oh you bet I will. Bend over my knee." Lena narrowed her eyes in challenge.

Kara became a blushing stuttering mess as she complied to Lena's command. Lena lifted up Kara's skirt and pulled down her underwear, leaving her ass bare.
"Do you know why I'm doing this?" Lena says, her voice becoming husky and dark.
"Because I'm being bratty." Kara giggles.
"And is it polite to tease me in my work place?" Lena stares at Kara with hunger in her eyes.
"No Miss Luthor." Kara bites her lip.

Lena brings down her raised hand on Kara's behind and with each smack, Kara cries out in pleasure. After a few slaps, Lena stops. Her hand hovers over Kara's centre.
"Can I touch you?" Lena asks, seeking Kara's consent. The blonde nods in response and Lena's slender finger slides down into Kara's entrance which is already dripping with wetness. Kara pushes herself onto Lena's finger. Lena laughs.
"So eager aren't you?" Kara replies with a whimper as Lena puts a second finger inside the blonde, curling them upwards, hitting that sweet spot that drives Kara crazy.

She only does this for a minute or so until Kara cums all over her hand. Kara turns her head to look at Lena as she  slowly licks the cum off of her hands before putting Kara's underwear and skirt back on. It takes a few attempts but eventually Kara manages to stand up.

"Although I enjoyed this, I have to get back to work." Lena said, clearly disappointed that Kara couldn't stay.
"Am I allowed to come over to your house tomorrow?" Kara asked smiling.
"Of course." Lena smirked.

Kara looked at her watch.
"Shoot. I'm late for work. Cat is going to murder me." Kara frantically waved goodbye to Lena as she left and rushed off to Catco.